[3.0 SC/HC] Aixx's indepth HoWA ST Raider Guide ♣ [ Shaper | Guardians | U. Atziri ]

Why do 2 Projectiles not help with bosses?
The 2 additional projectiles are like a "lesser multiple projectiles" gem for spectral throw.
You cant hit bosses/enemies more often with it.

You might think it works the same way as with barrage where additional projectiles actually
are very useful even against bosses or single target in general. But thats not the case.
Ah okey. Thank you very much for explaining it =)
Is there any unique armor that will be good in this build?
im currently lvl59 and i dunno if im doing something wrong but i have the exact same gear as you and i have 2000hp and i get oneshotted by pretty much anything that is rare or higher. Normal monsters deal 50% of my hp with one hit
Link your characters gear or open your profile so we can see
Hi, I'm kind of a noob so please go easy on me. I've been playing this build and enjoying it quite a bit. I've managed to save up some currency and can now afford to purchase shapers gloves with the elemental weakness on hit mod. I'm just wondering though, wont that curse override the conductivity thats linked with orb of storms? And if so does the conductivity gem still have any use?
"
Gerdz wrote:
Hi, I'm kind of a noob so please go easy on me. I've been playing this build and enjoying it quite a bit. I've managed to save up some currency and can now afford to purchase shapers gloves with the elemental weakness on hit mod. I'm just wondering though, wont that curse override the conductivity thats linked with orb of storms? And if so does the conductivity gem still have any use?

Hey Gerdz, level 12 Elemental Weakness, which is the highest u can get on gloves, reduces the Elemental resistances by "only" 31%.
Against bosses you want to use the Conductivity setup because that reduces the resists by 44%.
Ahhh I see, thank you!
"
Hey Gerdz, level 12 Elemental Weakness, which is the highest u can get on gloves, reduces the Elemental resistances by "only" 31%.
Against bosses you want to use the Conductivity setup because that reduces the resists by 44%.

the above information is incorrect.

most bosses have a less curse effectiveness modifier of 60%.
44% * (1 - 0.6) = 44% * 0.4 = 17.6% lightning penetration from conductivity
(which is still entirely respectable)

guardians and shaper on the other hand have an 80% less multiplier.
44% * (1 - 0.8) = 44% * 0.2 = 8.8% lightning penetration from conductivity
diminishing returns are a bitch.

with level 12 elemental weakness from gloves:
pen against normal boss: 31% * .4 = 12.4%
pen against guardian/shaper: 31% * .2 = 6.2%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info