[3.0 SC/HC] Aixx's indepth HoWA ST Raider Guide ♣ [ Shaper | Guardians | U. Atziri ]

hello , i just got problem with mana (42 lvl ) , mb i need learn some nods or mb some items, cause i need use 2 flask on maana (and its disgusting )
The moment you put videos for 2.6 with 10k ES and claim it works on 3.0...
You realize you aren't really showing build in action right?
"
TG1337 wrote:
hello , i just got problem with mana (42 lvl ) , mb i need learn some nods or mb some items, cause i need use 2 flask on maana (and its disgusting )

Hey TG1337, there are many ways to fix that while leveling.
If the mana leech isnt enough yet you can just use "Praxis" or "Thief's Torment" or just rings and an amulet from Elreon (reduced mana cost of skills).
Or you could roll your mana flasks to give more mana in a shorter time :)
lol 177k dmg whit 20lvl gems and slow proj?

Any good?
That helmet is pretty good, nice! Only an ES helmet could be better than that one.
Ima save dis for next league
Praise Bisco the Doge <3
Just hit level 22, Astramenis and Hands are ON! Can you tell do some gems go now in both weapons or not?
Hey, first if all thanks for your guide.
I don't really understand why Dying Sun is such ineffective here. Can you explain that a bit more?
Thanks
"
drumcorp1986 wrote:
Just hit level 22, Astramenis and Hands are ON! Can you tell do some gems go now in both weapons or not?

Hey :) I listed all my gems in the gems section. You dont have to socket the same gems in both weapons.

"
Freakout_son wrote:

Hey, first if all thanks for your guide.
I don't really understand why Dying Sun is such ineffective here. Can you explain that a bit more?
Thanks

Hey, well Dying Sun provides area of effect, which doesnt help us at all, and 2 additional projectiles.
The additional projectiles are good for mapping but wont help us against bosses.
In my opinion the clearspeed already is super nice especially with the spectral throw helm entchant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info