[3.0 SC/HC] Aixx's indepth HoWA ST Raider Guide ♣ [ Shaper | Guardians | U. Atziri ]

"
Just rerolled into this build, and boy this thing is op, the only thing I really don't like atm is low res (since I got bunch of uniques that don't give res), need to cap them somehow.

Rings, belt, gloves, boots, body armour :D
Hi again

Im still working on my new chara using this excellent guide. Ive just hit 68 (Im not a pro leveller lol), and struggling a bit with regular dying. Thats gunna be partly cuz of my slower reflexes compard to better players. But Im also finding it very hard to get decent ES gear. Right now my ES is only at a woeful 569. How do you guys get your ES so high while still grinding? For example the post above about reaching over 5K ES in just one day. I never see drops with decent ES, I think its most likely because using a ranger generates evasion based gear? Do you guys just buy good gear from poe.trade? I have held off so far as not rich and dont want to waste currency on item upgrades that will soon be replaced. Better to wait until Im higher enough to use max level gear which justifies the cost. I have tried slumming defense in the meantime using evasion gear lifted from my main, but this doesnt work well and is only a temporary measure until I can equip max level gear.

Another question - does the "1-3 damage per 10 intelligence" stack efficiently when equipping two weapons? IE does it give 1=3 + 1=3 (2-6), or not? If it doesnt. I was just looking for advice on why equipping two is recommended over using a shield in off hand, since a shield can have much higher int and other nice mods?

One more question, do we use just spectral with the same six (linked) support gems for everything, including both white crap and also bosses? Im so used to having different skills for single and multiple targets, and thus it seems strange having just one attack and spamming a single mouse key for everything lol. And is sticking with spectral the best for higher level content?

Thanks again :-)

Cheers
This build is very good build for Howa meta
- I can done shaper second time so ez at first time i die 1 time because careless one shot blink at phase 3 but second time not die and done shaper is fine ! and I can say this build is shaper farmer hahaha
- I try Uber Atziri, I die more 4 time because my step so bad but in the end i can kill her :P
- This build so Eazy to kill Chayula !!!
- I change some skill gem ,Dont use orb of storm ,Use CWDT for spell summon in max level and Set up vaal lighting trap
- My DPS At Now My Character Level 94 in Hideout wrath buff and lighting golem is 41,287 , Mapping i cant remember but morethan 100,000 with GMP 8 frenzy , EO , flask ??? Ps.No Helmet Enchant
- My Es is 9130 Es with discipline level 20 Not Have Es good gear

Sorry for Syntax, I know English a little bit and i dont know how to add some photo TwT
Thank you for nice build and good luck have fun :)

Last edited by deadmanio on May 1, 2017, 3:40:48 AM
Hello - can u guys take a look on my profile and my ranger named HowaNerfIncoming - i followed this build - im only lvl 80 but i feel like my ES is a little low - you guys got any recommendations on what to do :)?
"
Just rerolled into this build, and boy this thing is op, the only thing I really don't like atm is low res (since I got bunch of uniques that don't give res), need to cap them somehow.

Your best bet is probably for 2 points in the tree you could get +15% to all res (cloth and chain) on the south of the tree. Either that or go for less damage and replace your opal ring with a two-stone/prismatic.
"
Ravers wrote:
Hello - can u guys take a look on my profile and my ranger named HowaNerfIncoming - i followed this build - im only lvl 80 but i feel like my ES is a little low - you guys got any recommendations on what to do :)?

What is low for you?

Also you need an atziri's promise and vinktars asap. Atziri's promise alone will be enough leech to keep you alive. I only use a vinktars as an "oh shit" flask against bosses or when there's too much shit incoming (breaches).
OMG I don't even tryhard on 80lvl to kill Minotaur with 35% increased life
"
ClickHitBoom wrote:
"
Ravers wrote:

What is low for you?

Also you need an atziri's promise and vinktars asap. Atziri's promise alone will be enough leech to keep you alive. I only use a vinktars as an "oh shit" flask against bosses or when there's too much shit incoming (breaches).

Well i have problems soloing Uberlab - i could solo uberlab when i was "BF" with a 5l and around 9.2k ES - now i feel he rushes me down before i can get any dmg done. i have 7.7K ES
"
SouLpunK wrote:
Hey Bro Aixx, can you check out my character, currently at lvl 93.

Hey SouLpunK, cant do that :p your profile is private.

"

Hey AphexWootz, as Belchonok already said try to get resists on your belt, boots, gloves, helmet, rings, chest and jewels ;)
Nice to hear that you like the build!

@britan Hey britan, with level 68 you already can get good ES gear, vaal regalia for example requires level 68. 5L's with 700+ ES are very cheap too.

"
Another question - does the "1-3 damage per 10 intelligence" stack efficiently when equipping two weapons?

Yes the damage stacks:
1 Hand of Thought and Motion = 1-3 lightning damage
2 Hand of Thought and Motion = 2-6 lightning damage

with level 68 you can upgrade your claws to Hand of Wisdom and Action (with 1 Blessing of Esh),
the HoWA damage will stack too (2-12 lightning damage with 2 of them).

"
One more question, do we use just spectral with the same six (linked) support gems for everything, including both white crap and also bosses? Im so used to having different skills for single and multiple targets,... .And is sticking with spectral the best for higher level content?

If your damage is high enough you dont need to swap your gems and can kill everything until t15+ bosses with GMP. For t15+ maps you should swap Slower Projectiles with GMP.
You can use HoWA with other skills too but Spectral Throw already is pretty good with it.

"
Ravers wrote:

Hey Ravers, I dont recommend using Shaper Gloves you could get Gloves with 200 ES and 50 int and attack speed instead. Also you need Int on your chest, topaz ring, belt thats a lot of damage + ES too. And dont forget to grab the 3 30int nodes on tree ;)

Faster Attacks will give you more dps than added lightning damage (and feels smoother), Vesel of Vinktar and Atziris Promise are important too.

Last edited by Aixx on May 1, 2017, 10:47:43 AM
Hey there Aixx, just a little update since last time I commented here. :D
Currently sitting at 52k dps with GMP and 90k dps with Slower Projectiles in HO.
I kill everything, Guardians are piece of cake, except Minotuar burrow move lol.
Killed my first Shaper, died 3 times since I didn't know the mechanics that clear.
And I followed your guide on how to farm shaped strand/dune, although sometimes it still drops tier 9-14, the chance of dropping shaped strand is significantly higher.
That's it, love your build, love your fast reply, keep up the awesome work. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info