[3.0 SC/HC] Aixx's indepth HoWA ST Raider Guide ♣ [ Shaper | Guardians | U. Atziri ]

"
Aixx wrote:

@Kappey, I really dont recommend to play this build as an assassin.
The 3.0 beta will start soon, if you want to play that it doenst make sense to level a new char now.
If you dont want to play the beta you can level a new char of course, you will have enough time.

Thanks for the reply! I started leveling a ranger, level 22 atm.

Another quick question, on another thread, I saw Valyrium Moonstone Ring being used. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks
Great build guide! This is my first HoWA character and I am having a blast following. I recently switched to CI, and noticed you have Point Blake taken. Do you recommend taking that early in build or is that only for end game trying to burn end game bosses down? Only 71 so have a lot of mapping and levels to do :)
what map mods should we avoid with this build? ele reflect?

also can you look at my gear and tell me what i should improve? thanks!!
Last edited by Austy on Apr 28, 2017, 11:51:58 PM
HI, I might gave missed this, but can you please let me know whats the best way to regen mana while levelling, particularly around lvl 20 -50 ? Thank you
"
Kappey wrote:
Another quick question, on another thread, I saw Valyrium Moonstone Ring being used. Any thoughts on this?

Hey Kappey, using Unwavering Stance and rings with accuracy, int, wed is way better ;)

@Swerv, hey Swerv, I would recommend to get Point Blank with level 68 if you have HoWA and like 800+ int. If you dont have ~800 Int you might want to wait with point blank :)

"
Austy wrote:
what map mods should we avoid with this build? ele reflect?

Hey Austy, I always reroll Elemental Reflect, thats the only mod you cant run.
Temporal Chains are annoying same for no leech but you can run it. But I domt recommend running t15+ maps without leech.

Your character-profile it private.

"
britan wrote:
HI, I might gave missed this, but can you please let me know whats the best way to regen mana while levelling, particularly around lvl 20 -50 ? Thank you

I sustained my mana by just using a mana flask while leveling until you have enough damage to leech your mana back.
But you can use an elreon ring with -8 to mana cost of skills too ;)

Soon I'll be done with this build, only a few minor things to min/max,

These are my stats atm:

69k dps with GMP ( auras + golem ) in ho.

118k dps with SP ( " + " ) in ho.

11 k es.

95% chance to hit.

4.88 aps in ho ( with golem ).

I've done some minor changes to the tree , u can check it along with my gear on my profile.
"
britan wrote:

I always use a Thief's Torment unique ring to solve mana problems while leveling.
Hey Bro Aixx, can you check out my character, as of now lvl 91. With Golem and Wrath Active, I am currently at 49k ST Tooltip DPS (GMP) in HO. 95% chance to hit because of shaper's gloves. Any suggestions moving forward my friend?

Thanks a lot buddy.
Last edited by SouLpunK on Apr 30, 2017, 12:25:18 AM
"
Tíndalos wrote:
"
britan wrote:

I always use a Thief's Torment unique ring to solve mana problems while leveling.

Thanks - I did exactly this and it is working like a charm.

I am still a bit confused though, how do we manage mana in the build when fully levelled? I just wonder because noticed the nodes for mana regen are not activated in the build.

Also, was wondering if someone could explain how the damage mechanics work. I see we use the same weapons from low 20's right through to 60's ... does the damage scale from passives?

Last question, which golem is best to use?

Sorry for noob questions and thanks heaps :-)
Last edited by britan on Apr 29, 2017, 11:03:13 PM
"
britan wrote:

I am still a bit confused though, how do we manage mana in the build when fully levelled? I just wonder because noticed the nodes for mana regen are not activated in the build.

There is a mana leech node taken at the bottom of the tree. When I was levelling, I didn't notice that node on the reference tree that I was using until I was level 60-something. I had to use two mana flasks.
Last edited by Animastrife on Apr 30, 2017, 3:04:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info