[3.0]Bugdet UberLabFarmer - Lacerate Slayer - league starter

"
piotrekplis wrote:
"
Vandicate wrote:
Started the build and it's fun so far.

I'm confused about the amulet. When I look it up on POE trade they all have -25% to life and energy shield. Same with the 2 I already have. Very different from yours.

I made this build for legacy league, your amulet is different becuase you are probably (99%) playing on Standard or Hardcore, not on league.
Carnage heart is changed for legacy league same goes for 100 (or even more) uniques.

Don't use carnage heart with -25%max life, aim for rare amulet with high life, phys dmg.

Makes sense, thanks for the reply.

I'm looking at the armour, you mention that it's only 2-5c. Poe trade has 5L starting at 40c in standard league. Does that seem right?
Buy not linked belly.
Do 6socket and link it by yourself, maybe you will get 6l if not 5l is really easy to get (sometimes less than 5fusings)
Wait what do u mean by 'drop faster attacks/ added fire for 5l'? So do u mean the ideal 5l setups is lac / multistrike / melee phys / conceffect / increasedaoe ?
"
superdope243 wrote:
Wait what do u mean by 'drop faster attacks/ added fire for 5l'? So do u mean the ideal 5l setups is lac / multistrike / melee phys / conceffect / increasedaoe ?

drop faster attack or added fire.

Lac - multi - melephys - incr aoe / conc aoe - faster attacks or added fir
Why does the passive tree use Resolute Technique when we're using a Kondo's Pride which has crit mechanics. Why are we wasting that chance to cause bleed and blind? it seems to be half the selling point of Kondo's Pride

"
ಥ_ಥ wrote:
Why does the passive tree use Resolute Technique when we're using a Kondo's Pride which has crit mechanics. Why are we wasting that chance to cause bleed and blind? it seems to be half the selling point of Kondo's Pride

100% chance to hit is much better than 5% crit chance, without Resolute Technique my hit chance was around 75-80%.
You would have to change most of your skill tree for crit chance. Your gear would change too because 5% crit chance is kinda useless. Power charges are needed for crit build, so you have to think about "how to get them".
This is not crit version of lacerate, if you want to run crit lacerate i would recommend you Ci assasin with starforge or good rare axe/sword (stacking bleed like mad)

+ we have bleed from voidheart and blind from cwdt setup

Oh, and kondo has "Cannot Leech Life from Critical Strikes" pref/suf soooo... if you crit you wont get life back = less survi
Last edited by piotrekplis on May 13, 2017, 3:17:11 PM
Hello, can be used "Taste of Hate" after Basalt Flask?
Last edited by IcebergReih on May 16, 2017, 3:09:54 AM
"
IcebergReih wrote:
Hello, can be used "Taste of Hate" after Basalt Flask?

Sure, as long as you are using KONDO, taste of hate is not effective with starforge.
You'll lose some defence, but you'll gain more damage,
May i ask how you levelled up to this stuff cos im confused on how you level up to get these items?
May i ask how you levelled up to this stuff cos im confused on how you level up to get these items?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info