[3.0]Bugdet UberLabFarmer - Lacerate Slayer - league starter

I was using cyclone with leap slam, you dont have to use sword as leveling weapon, you can go for Eearth quake.
so i tried to go for uber lab, everything was good and dandy, passed the first trial easy, killed argus kinda okay, the second trial i got 2 shotted, am i doing something wrong or did i overestimate myself??
(i'm lvl 72 btw)

Spoiler
Last edited by Bsuony on May 3, 2017, 11:10:38 AM
"
Bsuony wrote:
so i tried to go for uber lab, everything was good and dandy, passed the first trial easy, killed argus kinda okay, the second trial i got 2 shotted, am i doing something wrong or did i overestimate myself??
(i'm lvl 72 btw)

Spoiler

Get some lvl, you cant facetank everything before 6k hp+
I'm sure you can do uberlab but you cant facetank his strong attacks such as cleave.
Remember, jewels are really important in this build, it gives huge life and dmg boost.

Tbh even with 90% phys dmg reduction he can oneshot you with his cleave/ground slam if he is buffed.
Last edited by piotrekplis on May 3, 2017, 6:08:27 PM
"
piotrekplis wrote:

Get some lvl, you cant facetank everything before 6k hp+
I'm sure you can do uberlab but you cant facetank his strong attacks such as cleave.
Remember, jewels are really important in this build, it gives huge life and dmg boost.

Tbh even with 90% phys dmg reduction he can oneshot you with his cleave/ground slam if he is buffed.

right now i have 2 jewels with 7% life one with 15%phy dmg with swords and the other 6% increased atk spd
i guess i still need more my hp is not even 5k yet so i think i have some lvling to do.

Thanks for the tips and the awesome build it's super fun.
Last edited by Bsuony on May 4, 2017, 5:28:04 AM
Let's say i want to run some maps with this. is it good?
"
Bsuony wrote:
(i'm lvl 72 btw)

Spoiler

slayer two hand build is always cheap and effective, well to an extent, you need to have a decent level (85+) to say that, in uber farming, Izaro can hit up to 8k fully buffed (farming day fully buffed, not including charge disruptor, no one farms izaro in that day), even with all flask up and enough base armour, you still need somewhere between 5.2k - 6k life to be kinda safe not always, the post said facetank, but to be honest, no slayer build can really facetank izaro no matter what, luck or to say not unlucky is one key opponent of the fight. You need to level a bit more, 84 ish maybe, the last lab is not that important to slayer anyway, bleed immune stun recovery you can all get easily with flask

There an alternative weapon, kingmaker axe, which has the same amount damage, but it also give you the ability to not using any mana, the rest of 25% mana you can use a arctic armour, which helps izaro fight big time, kingmaker is a bit more expensive tho since it can not drop, like 20c, not a lot more.
Last edited by TravisL on May 5, 2017, 6:46:51 AM
"
TravisL wrote:

slayer two hand build is always cheap and effective, well to an extent, you need to have a decent level (85+) to say that, in uber farming, Izaro can hit up to 8k fully buffed (farming day fully buffed, not including charge disruptor, no one farms izaro in that day), even with all flask up and enough base armour, you still need somewhere between 5.2k - 6k life to be kinda safe not always, the post said facetank, but to be honest, no slayer build can really facetank izaro no matter what, luck or to say not unlucky is one key opponent of the fight. You need to level a bit more, 84 ish maybe, the last lab is not that important to slayer anyway, bleed immune stun recovery you can all get easily with flask

There an alternative weapon, kingmaker axe, which has the same amount damage, but it also give you the ability to not using any mana, the rest of 25% mana you can use a arctic armour, which helps izaro fight big time, kingmaker is a bit more expensive tho since it can not drop, like 20c, not a lot more.

right now i'm lvl 81 with 5.5k hp, i'm running arctic armour and HOA and warlord blasphemy, won't changing to Kingmaker require changes to to the tree? and will the leach be ok??

what are some gear upgrades that will improve this build?(even if it's expensive)
Last edited by Bsuony on May 6, 2017, 8:39:07 AM
"
piotrekplis wrote:
1)Get +1 curse amulet and voidheart
2)Get witchfire brew
As long as you are using starforge, you dont need mana potion (because less mana reserved).
You cant run herald of ash because starforge cant deal elemental dmg.

Here is EndGame Skill tree for starforge (with voidheart)

Here is "expensive" version with starforge
Started the build and it's fun so far.

I'm confused about the amulet. When I look it up on POE trade they all have -25% to life and energy shield. Same with the 2 I already have. Very different from yours.
"
Vandicate wrote:
Started the build and it's fun so far.

I'm confused about the amulet. When I look it up on POE trade they all have -25% to life and energy shield. Same with the 2 I already have. Very different from yours.

I made this build for legacy league, your amulet is different becuase you are probably (99%) playing on Standard or Hardcore, not on league.
Carnage heart is changed for legacy league same goes for 100 (or even more) uniques.

Don't use carnage heart with -25%max life, aim for rare amulet with high life, phys dmg.
Last edited by piotrekplis on May 9, 2017, 10:14:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info