[3.0]Bugdet UberLabFarmer - Lacerate Slayer - league starter

"
HeHGraZ wrote:
Hi great build. I started playing poe this season and i really enjoy playing your build. Im lvl 87 atm and im able to beat uber lab consistently without much effort. I'm started to invest some currency and got myself a starforge and my first steel ring now and i wasted 600 fusings on my starforge and wasn't getting a 6l :( . My question now is: i was looking for +1 curse on carnage heart and i saw that it costs at least 10 ex to buy one because im looking to replace my mana flask and i thought about which options i have for the flask slot and a quicksilver came into my mind because i kinda don't like moving around with leap slam and this build has low movement speed so a quicksilver could help and the other option would be using sins rebirth for the extra 30 % dmg as chaos damage and for beeing a stibnite as well, i wanted to ask what you would recommend. I could buy a bad amulet with +1 curse and get witchfire, but i really like carnage heart and i dont want to replace it at all. I dont know how to post pictures of my gear in the forum, my profile is open, feel free to check my gear.

I love leap slam so I'm not using quicksilver, feel free to use it if you don't like leap slam. I don't think witchfirebrew is good choice just because you have free flask slot, you can use The Writhing Jar, +3000 evasion potion, Sin's rebirth (probably best choice but expensive) or quicksilver (depends on your playstyle)
Jar = leeching before fight [mostly for izaro] so you gain bonus damage from carnage because leech and 20% more dmg because you killed worms - slayer node,
Evasion pot [I might be wrong here, tested it long time ago] = additional 3000 arm because iron reflex
+1 curse is massive boost BUT its really expensive, you don't need it to run safely and fast - even shaper is not a problem.
You should take "Life and Mana leech" node next to iron reflex and ofc resolute technique
I would consider divining Belly and carnahe heart - both are kinda crappy rolled.
This build feels like cheating. I have 50k unbuffed damage (6 link SF and brutaslity gem). Walking to Atziri was kinda boring. But I lost all my portals facing her mirrir copy. Killed it twice but at the end I ied too often. LAcerate is not precise enough. Any suggestions? Replacing lacerate with any single target gem? Or some special flasks?
"
jboo wrote:
This build feels like cheating. I have 50k unbuffed damage (6 link SF and brutaslity gem). Walking to Atziri was kinda boring. But I lost all my portals facing her mirrir copy. Killed it twice but at the end I ied too often. LAcerate is not precise enough. Any suggestions? Replacing lacerate with any single target gem? Or some special flasks?

Just dont attack mirror, she reflects your damage. Stand to the opposite side of mirror so you wont reach her.
==O==
X===H
==O==

x =mirror
H =attack this one :v
And dont forget about conc. effect.
Last edited by piotrekplis on Nov 9, 2017, 11:07:21 AM
yea thx, sounds easy but my range seems to be too wide even with conc, or i just need to watch out more. maybe also use fortify instead of brutality..
Hey, What gems should I use with cyclone? I'm leveling with Tabula so got a 6L. Will a 6L drain to much mana to be vaible to level with ?

Thanks!
Im currently level 86 with this build. running at 6300 life without belly and 50k dps in hideout.
majority of maps are a breeze but yet to run ubers ect ect. having fun though just need a Carnage with +1 Curse.

IGN - SendNudes / HugeNudes
is it works in 3.1?
"
andrey476 wrote:
is it works in 3.1?

Yes, you can probably do somthing better with new uniques/gems but it is fine in 3.1 even with my 2.6 gear. I have done shaper (on std) just to test if its still ok.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info