[3.0]Bugdet UberLabFarmer - Lacerate Slayer - league starter

Hi, I just try to make a hasty version of your build and it work very well in lab. I have no Jewel at all and is using Kaom's boot and old version Carnage amulet and still tank Izaro quite well.

I am currently max resist with just armor, helmet, belt and rings. What do you think is best for gloves and boots? I feel a little bit slow inside map. Also, between a 5 link Starforge and 6 link Kondo, which one do you think is better?
Last edited by leechbot on Jun 26, 2017, 8:04:04 PM
"
Hi, I just try to make a hasty version of your build and it work very well in lab. I have no Jewel at all and is using Kaom's boot and old version Carnage amulet and still tank Izaro quite well.

I am currently max resist with just armor, helmet, belt and rings. What do you think is best for gloves and boots? I feel a little bit slow inside map. Also, between a 5 link Starforge and 6 link Kondo, which one do you think is better?

Probably 6l kondo is better for now, I would use it and keep trying to get 6l starforge.
Kondo and starforge does simmilar dmg, starforge is better because it gives us more survi, area of effect and option to run dual curse.
Firstly, thanks for the awesome build! Very cheap, and seems to perform damn well. I switched from cyclone to this, and I like the feel of Lacerate a lot more. This will be almost 100% sure 3.0 viable too, + the life buffs!

What blasphemy+curse combo would be the best for uber lab farming?

e: I'm using non-legacy Voidheart, and I'm wondering if temporal chains would be the best choice?
Last edited by Steamr0ller on Jul 4, 2017, 5:16:39 AM
"
Steamr0ller wrote:
Firstly, thanks for the awesome build! Very cheap, and seems to perform damn well. I switched from cyclone to this, and I like the feel of Lacerate a lot more. This will be almost 100% sure 3.0 viable too, + the life buffs!

What blasphemy+curse combo would be the best for uber lab farming?

e: I'm using non-legacy Voidheart, and I'm wondering if temporal chains would be the best choice?

I'm not 100% sure (like 98%) but enfeeble should be much better than temporal chains.
Izaro is not attack speed based boss so you don't have to lower his movement. He can hit hard, thats why enfeeble is probably the best choice for farming.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWC2EMcA48EPARGhQgFE0UcRiRG6ohVSFgI9MnnymlNZI5DjpSOuE7tjwFPC1AoEd-TeNQR1dUXhNfOV8_YVJjF2VNZ5to8m8ncqlza3TtdPF2K3aseu-AioE6ggeDX4PMhNmE74WnhmCGtIdqivCMz49gkGyTqJd5mmqbLaIApTWmV6knqZStja4-r2ywq7KAtz65HbyfvTa-p8BmwKbBB8QVxILE9sauz37Xfti92Xzawdw95FHpRuoY7w7vTu988B_yQfJF8lr1YfZI9zL3Tfjr_Ev-Cv6P?accountName=kamil1210&characterName=POLAK_MAYHEM_TWO_HANDED

I use a bit different setup and I am using grace instead of curse.

have killed 3 breach lords: fire, cold and lightning.

completed uber lab easy peasy

highest map I did was 9

level 85

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Jul 4, 2017, 5:47:07 PM
Is this build need mana flask?
"

Its not "must have" but its helpfull sometimes, You dont need 2 life flasks or silver flask (we have onslaught from ascendancy). As long as you are using kondo you can go for taste of hate but its expensive.
Hi, total "NOOB" here but is there any other body Armour you would recommend besides Belly of the beast ?, i am loving the build thus far but i am struggling in the defense department, my resistances are capped but i keep getting one shot by uber Argus and/or Izaro. I am currently lvl 80 with 5.323 hp and 5.947 Armour. Outside of that everything is A...OK, literally walked through the lvling phase with your guide.
"
Drkaesman48 wrote:
Hi, total "NOOB" here but is there any other body Armour you would recommend besides Belly of the beast ?, i am loving the build thus far but i am struggling in the defense department, my resistances are capped but i keep getting one shot by uber Argus and/or Izaro. I am currently lvl 80 with 5.323 hp and 5.947 Armour. Outside of that everything is A...OK, literally walked through the lvling phase with your guide.

Sure, you can use good rare with 1500+ Arm and 90+ life and thats probably the best choice if you don't feel good with belly. You can use few uniques but most of them are very specific:
1)Carcass Jack this is one of "can use" unique but it doesnt seems to be the best choice
2)Cospri's Will <- one of "specific" armour, I'm sure i could do another lacerate build based on that chestplate. Well its good, but your dmg is going to be based on poison and bleed so you would need to change your tree abit + it would be expensive.
3)Kaom's Heart <- +500 life but 4l ancestral warchief Defence for Offence.
4)Lightning Coil 30-40% phys dmg taken as lightning +75% lightning res = ~20% less dmg taken but -60% light res in chest and you must cap it.
5)Cherrubim's Maleficence Kinda like Cospri's Will boosts poison so you need +1 amulet for witchfire brew. Sounds good but expensive.

I would farm to ~85lv, you should get much more life. Change your warlords mark to enfeeble, we can't get endurance charge in izaro fights (well, we can from skeletons but who cares about skeletons when you can nuke izaro) and our life leech is huge so warlords mark is not that good while facing izaro.
Last edited by piotrekplis on Jul 16, 2017, 8:27:23 PM
"
piotrekplis wrote:
"

Its not "must have" but its helpfull sometimes, You dont need 2 life flasks or silver flask (we have onslaught from ascendancy). As long as you are using kondo you can go for taste of hate but its expensive.

Looks good. I will try this build next league. Please make videos too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info