Fake pricing epidemy on POE.trade to abuse sellers on purpose

Im so annoyed by this, i just recently noticed it how come they sell it for 100 chaos below the normal price. As a not so experienced player it's frustrating that they put it up and don't respond in game, only to sway the price in their favor.

Maybe POE.TRADE could come up with some short of cooldown or delay between posting the same item/items, or a report button to let the administration behind POE.TRADE know that there are some incident to look upon.

Usually Tempest goes around 300c, here it's listed for 100c only not the be responded in game.
Spoiler

This guy told me he had to swap but then turned on DND mode.
Spoiler
Last edited by Rezour on Nov 10, 2017, 2:53:00 PM
There's no "administration" to report stuff to.
The solution to this is really easy. Anyone can do it. Everyone should do it. In fact, it's really a great lesson for life in general. It's good to learn critical thinking skills so that you don't have to rely on a mommy/daddy/GGG to hold your hand forever.

The solution? Fucking do your homework. Try to buy the absurdly cheap item. If you can't, then you go to the next lowest price and try there. Until you find an actual seller, you keep going up in price. When you find one, there's your first level of competition. Under price them, match them, or jump in over them.

Easy. Fast. Reliable.
Use your brain.
Last edited by magicstop on Nov 10, 2017, 9:26:38 PM
"
magicstop wrote:

Use your brain.

"But I don't want to. I don't like things/games that forces me to use my brain. And I REALLY don't like to be force to do an effort. It's my God given birthright to be able to price my item based on other people's prices and sell it instantly without doing practically nothing"

/childish sarcasm off
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
So your solution for selling things is to pretend to buy it till you find someone that actually responds then undercut him which not only wastes your time but the real sellers time also..... and you think that is good?

Whose time is it wasting? Mine? What, having to PM maybe 2-4 people? Hardly.
Waste their time? Not worried about wasting 1 person's 2 seconds while they type "yes".
Think it's good? I do. I save lots of currency by not running into the same dumb problem that everyone here is complaining about. I make a minimal effort and I'm rewarded for it. I'd suggest folks here stop acting so entitled and start putting in effort if they want results. Otherwise suck it up and deal with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info