[3.5] Pure Uniques Molten Strike HOWA. 4 Mill Shaper DPS, Good Defences

Would replacing elemental focus with conc effect in a 5r1b 6l be a dps increase?
"
Haddoq wrote:
Struggling immensely in leveling this.. at level 50 I'm just getting my ass handed to me by every boss and harder packs. I'm trying to gfigure out how to get this build to a reasonably working place.

As monsieurmagz points out you don't have any leech so you are just sustaining just off life gain on hit. I'd go down and pick up vitality void or duelist start if you have the pure talent jewel.

The leveling section of the guide gives some tips here, since you haven't taken life nodes during leveling I'd take mind over matter and drop herald of thunder and/or purity of elements

"
Essat wrote:
Would replacing elemental focus with conc effect in a 5r1b 6l be a dps increase?

Ele focus and damage on full life has the same damage.

Both have the same single target damage as concentrated effect while at 7 projectiles but start being slightly worse after getting more projectiles from an enchant or dying sun flask. The difference is small enough that I wouldn't really bother recolouring
Thanks for the tips. might have made a mistake to go on the suggested items and not level as life or something adn then switch later on.

Still pushing the build up cause i want to see how it plays, would have to rethink things for next time leveling it though =P
Does increased Lightning Damage while affected by Wrath is a good mod for watchers eye or light pen is better?
Appreciate your write up, the build has been pretty fun thus far. Other than failing mechanically on Uber Elder, boss dps feels alright. No luck on helm enchants. Ought to keep trying on the boots, too Do you have an advice on where to focus next? Attack speed still feels quite slow, despite the jewel selection.

https://pastebin.com/8gDpmZ9P

Had another read through OP and swapped flasks to:
Why u have CWDT higher than 1 lvl ?
Last edited by StephenskyS on Apr 21, 2018, 7:24:13 PM
Level 20 CWDT is only 1/3 or your hp at level and it feels appropriate for the golem/curse/shield link.
"
greginno wrote:
Level 20 CWDT is only 1/3 or your hp at level and it feels appropriate for the golem/curse/shield link.

Okay, thanks
anybody need 6L splendour?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info