[3.5] Pure Uniques Molten Strike HOWA. 4 Mill Shaper DPS, Good Defences

I'm having trouble with the helm. I have lvl 3 enlighten, wrath, purity and discipline in it, and it's taking up 100% of my mana, even with 2x conqueror's efficiency(without I can't even use them all) and I can't figure out what I've done wrong. Do you have any ideas? I have the mana reserved in the passive tree as well.
"
DamnatisSum wrote:
I'm having trouble with the helm. I have lvl 3 enlighten, wrath, purity and discipline in it, and it's taking up 100% of my mana, even with 2x conqueror's efficiency(without I can't even use them all) and I can't figure out what I've done wrong. Do you have any ideas? I have the mana reserved in the passive tree as well.

man i got the same trouble as your did, have to use the lv4 enlighten now, still working to find out whats wrong with the gears, gems and passiv points......sad
"
Pheu wrote:
Amazing guide, very detailled and clear even for a nub like me! I love both your lazyness and your maths on why x is better than y. Very patient too, replying on so many comments!

I'm gonna do this as my second in bestiary now that I have some ex to spend. Just a quick question, for the last 4 unused sockets I was thinking on CWDT-IM-Duration 3l and Vaal Lightning Trap, just for some extra defenses and small damage buff. Is it worth in your opinion?

Thank you!

Thanks for words, Makes me a bit embarressed since I didn't put the effort in this build I put into my heirophant one. Some of it could be a bit more clear and I'm not happy that 3.2 update knocked it below the 10k ES level.

Immortal call protects you from physical damage for 0.4 seconds after taking a hit. However our block/evasion entropy counter activities since something just got through those defenses and effectively makes us immune to attacks for longer then that. The only time I think immortal call would really have any impact is ethereal knives and unevadable physical damage like lab traps or Minotaur boulders which are pretty niche.

IMO vaal grace or discipline are the best gems in there if you want more defence

"
lierence wrote:

man i got the same trouble as your did, have to use the lv4 enlighten now, still working to find out whats wrong with the gears, gems and passiv points......sad

Your profiles are private and cannot be checked. The build gets 2 reduced mana reserved nodes. One on the path towards influence and the second on the path to leadership. It seems that most people miss the leadership one as the build doesn't take the leadership node since it doesn't need it. A level 4 enlighten is better though as it then saves you 2 points in the tree
Build was SO FUN! Did all content in the game with a elementalist shock version.

Anywho, time to reroll! In order to fund my next build, I'll have to sell off this one. Got very, VERY optimized stuffs so hit me up if anything catches your eye!

IGN: DuckingPunches

Can you give me a leveling tree?

For sale if someone needs it. Perfect for the build!

IGN: DuckingPunches
Last edited by Knuckledust13 on Apr 3, 2018, 10:41:00 AM
I have a Vertex, level 3 enlighten, got both reduce mana reservation near Leadership and Influence, but I can't even cast Molten Strike. My mana is 35 and mana cost is 38.

Edit: nevermind, it was Lochtonian's caress fault!
Last edited by Pheu on Apr 3, 2018, 1:07:28 PM
"
WaffleT wrote:
"
Pheu wrote:
Amazing guide, very detailled and clear even for a nub like me! I love both your lazyness and your maths on why x is better than y. Very patient too, replying on so many comments!

I'm gonna do this as my second in bestiary now that I have some ex to spend. Just a quick question, for the last 4 unused sockets I was thinking on CWDT-IM-Duration 3l and Vaal Lightning Trap, just for some extra defenses and small damage buff. Is it worth in your opinion?

Thank you!

Thanks for words, Makes me a bit embarressed since I didn't put the effort in this build I put into my heirophant one. Some of it could be a bit more clear and I'm not happy that 3.2 update knocked it below the 10k ES level.

Immortal call protects you from physical damage for 0.4 seconds after taking a hit. However our block/evasion entropy counter activities since something just got through those defenses and effectively makes us immune to attacks for longer then that. The only time I think immortal call would really have any impact is ethereal knives and unevadable physical damage like lab traps or Minotaur boulders which are pretty niche.

IMO vaal grace or discipline are the best gems in there if you want more defence

"
lierence wrote:

Your profiles are private and cannot be checked. The build gets 2 reduced mana reserved nodes. One on the path towards influence and the second on the path to leadership. It seems that most people miss the leadership one as the build doesn't take the leadership node since it doesn't need it. A level 4 enlighten is better though as it then saves you 2 points in the tree

thanks for the reply, i really miss the mana reserve node near the scion section and i found it during the leveling, :p

really great build~~ and your hiero build is also interesting and amazing~~~
Nice.. seems interesting enough to give it a try =)
Why templar over elementalist?

The new elementalist has 10% pen and 10% shock, they also have an additional golem so you can run a fire golem with elemental reflect immunity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info