[2.6] - Nova Ethereal Knives Pathfinder - Budget As Possible!

Update for 3.0 ? Testing during beta maybe?
can i use this instead of Brood Shell Vaal Regalia?
"
jaakaru wrote:
can i use this instead of Brood Shell Vaal Regalia?

Not if you want to go CI, which you should while still in 2.6, you'll kill yourself instantly due to the blood magic affix. And a legacy Covenant is a lot worse than the current one, so that's doubly pointless.
Why do you choose to help Kraitlyn on Cruel? Shouldn't we help Alira instead, for the Cast speed? Seeing as EK is a spell, shouldn't it scale off of Cast Speed instead of Attack speed?
hey why dont u take the pierce nodes? ive seen it in every other projectile build that u take them+ pierce gem to get 100% pierce. is there a reason behind that u dont take them?
im actually doing a pierce EK build in 2.6 in preparation for 3.0 and i have the same DPS as you without going crit, on essentially a 5 link (running faster projectiles for QoL in clearing). not sure what the damage would be if i got to socket a lvl 4 empower.

in 3.0 crit multi is getting hit pretty hard, again, so i think its absolutely better to just scale normal damage. with a physical spell its super super easy to stack as much % phys to extra dmg as possible and ya.

currently im using 2x the princess for 30/30 phys to cold. hatred for another 37%. if you have taste of hate can use that for upwards of another 30%. atziri's promise is 25% phys to chaos AND 15% of your elemental to chaos.

i convert 90% of my phys to cold with hrimburn and ranger passives, and scale elemental damage. Ethereal Knives, Spell Echo, Controlled Destruction, Elemental Focus, Cold to Fire (way better than added fire), and Faster Proj. soon as i get the colours i'll run a lvl 4 empower which should significantly boost my DPS.

im also a raider, which is frickin amazing for this. the princess have good attack speed for whirling blades, and with raider (i go phasing and onlaught route, not the extra frenzy charges) you end up with so much attack and cast speed it is insane. with the 100% onslaught buff alone you get 40% cast speed, attack speed and movement speed. it is SICK.
and i currently don't even have a way of getting frenzy charges (could have 7 for 28% MORE damage, 28% inc attack/cast speed). i might have to try to run blood rage.

im also quite defensive. my defenses with all flasks (jade, legacy rumis) is full elemental status ailment immunity. fortify. 14% estimated phys dmg reduc. 61% evasion (25% more to evade attacks, 15% more to evade projectiles). 46% dodge, 56% spell dodge. 47% block, 13% spell block.
Hey Engineering.

3.0 Changes so many things, its not really optimal to "Update" this specific thread is it ?

What are your thoughts on that matter ?

Greetings.
Do you mind to repost the leveling progression tree for level 70 before CI respec and level 90 one? They seem to be missing from the page. Love your build.
Last edited by JrJest on Dec 21, 2017, 10:11:44 AM
For those who keep asking EE questions about this, he posted a build for EK with Scion on his youtube channel. I would go that route rather than this one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info