[2.6] - Nova Ethereal Knives Pathfinder - Budget As Possible!

i like your build really :D and i got a question for you do u have those gloves at standard league with those specs on it because i cant craft no so much luck so do u think u can help me with it? thanks
forgot i will pay 3-4 ex for it or more if u need :D
What I do wrong? I have gloves with mana leech, ring with life leech. Vinktar, Atziri's promise.

Vaal Pack and Ghost Reaver.

But shield and mana shield - both - doesn't work.
"
akiris wrote:
What I do wrong? I have gloves with mana leech, ring with life leech.

Both of those apply to physical attack damage. EK is a spell, not an attack.
Hey love the EK build currently levelling it at 62 right now.

"
This meant that the Ranger Pathfinder would be the best option. This class provides great bonuses to flask effectiveness, duration and uptime. This means that we will be able to always have our flasks up and be very strong offensively and defensively! We can also grab the free poison while a flask is in use, since we are mainly physical damage, to help scale our single target damage if needed. The only thing we will need to worry about will be Power Charge Generation.

So what do we do about the power charge generation since we get +3 to power charge from tree / bandits it's a shame to waste them?
Hey guys i do a solid 7k damage level 71 can i get some advice. I also get one shotted in tier 2 maps fuck my life
Last edited by Darkpony on May 14, 2017, 5:43:46 AM
"
ninjaxus wrote:

So what do we do about the power charge generation since we get +3 to power charge from tree / bandits it's a shame to waste them?

Herald of Ice / Curse on Hit / Assassin's Mark.

HoI curses proc on shatters, so if that's lackluster for you at the moment it means your crit chance is still too low. Just a matter of picking up some more crit passives.

If you want another curse instead, you can also use a Victario's Accuity amulet. Or a Blue Dream jewel in the shadow's jewel slot. Or an Intuitive Leap jewel in the jewel slot next to Melding so you can grab Overcharged. Plenty of choice.
Last edited by Anaphyis on May 14, 2017, 5:39:44 PM
"
Darkpony wrote:
Hey guys i do a solid 7k damage level 71 can i get some advice. I also get one shotted in tier 2 maps fuck my life

First CI build? You don't have the ES nodes after CI, which are the main reason to go CI to begin with because they are more multipliers. You NEED those. You also need to run Discipline as an ES build.

As for general gear: get a proper 350+ ES shield instead of a Rathpith. That spell damage doesn't do you much good. Same for the Karui Ward. Don't obsess over damage affixes too much, focus on ES and resists first. Once you have the currency, reroll your hubris. Getting an ES roll over 250 really isn't all that expensive.

As for your damage, your problem is that you're running a chaos/poison skill set with a crit/ele tree. Aside from the projectile nodes at the ranger start, you have no damage whatsoever on the tree. Instead you have all the aura reservation/effectiveness nodes despite not running any ele damage aura.

You have to decide which way you want it. Either swap out your skill gems and go elemental like the build guide or do some tree respecs and go chaos. You also have 2 redundant travel nodes towards witch and 2 bow damage nodes that do nothing near ranger, so you should get rid of those anyway.

Edit: You also have no means of avoiding stuns. Which is bad with a build that's designed to charge into packs. Eye of Chayula amulet, Valyrium ring or Kiara's flask. Stuns are not a big deal for Life builds but they kill CI builds.
Last edited by Anaphyis on May 14, 2017, 6:27:55 PM
"
Anaphyis wrote:
"
ninjaxus wrote:

Herald of Ice / Curse on Hit / Assassin's Mark.

HoI curses proc on shatters, so if that's lackluster for you at the moment it means your crit chance is still too low. Just a matter of picking up some more crit passives.

If you want another curse instead, you can also use a Victario's Accuity amulet. Or a Blue Dream jewel in the shadow's jewel slot. Or an Intuitive Leap jewel in the jewel slot next to Melding so you can grab Overcharged. Plenty of choice.

Thanks mate! I haven't switched to the proper gem setup yet as sorting out gear.

Speaking of which, I have a 5L shav's being gifted to me. Is this an option for Lowlife version? or am I going to miss the 6L too much.. I can afford a 6L regalia and still have around 3x to spend on shield / jewelry but a 6L shav's is out of my budget to allow for anything else but the armor
Last edited by ninjaxus on May 15, 2017, 6:28:48 AM
"
ninjaxus wrote:

Speaking of which, I have a 5L shav's being gifted to me. Is this an option for Lowlife version? or am I going to miss the 6L too much.. I can afford a 6L regalia and still have around 3x to spend on shield / jewelry but a 6L shav's is out of my budget to allow for anything else but the armor

I tested that about a month ago, iirc a 5L Shav's on LL and a 6L Regalia are more or less the same, damage-wise. What you do lose is a huge chunk of ES, so a Presence of Chayula is pretty much mandatory if you go that route. On the plus side, you won't have to struggle with mana as much, which is a huge pain in this build until the late 80s. You can even run Clarity on top of it and maybe skimp out on the leech boot enchant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info