[2.6] - Nova Ethereal Knives Pathfinder - Budget As Possible!

I've been trying a similar build like yours, and I might change up my curses to your set up. As far as my gear goes, what do you think I should prioritize in upgrading?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Silverpion/characters

The clear speed is amazing, I just have a bit of issue with bosses.
Last edited by Silverpion on Apr 9, 2017, 12:17:17 AM
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/crazypatkan/characters

Heres my build I dont know why I cant run these 3 auras with lvl 3 enlighteen..., or how it works can you explain me with all 3 on I have 10 mana. Runiing similar build a bit more budget
played this build until 75 in LHC was very fun and effective died to a DC RIP
"
Albenza wrote:
Hey nice guide!
You may used more Passive points? im missing 2 at lvl 90 and checked it like 100 times even the bandit points.
I think the points u used are for lvl 92 ?

Yea, it may have been a couple points over 90, as I pulled it from my character around when I made the guide, which is level 94 now.

"
Silverpion wrote:
I've been trying a similar build like yours, and I might change up my curses to your set up. As far as my gear goes, what do you think I should prioritize in upgrading?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Silverpion/characters

The clear speed is amazing, I just have a bit of issue with bosses.

I would say, look for higher ES gear (400+ ES on Shield, 350+ on the Helmet). Try and get the leech enchantment on your boots, so you can drop the mana flask and pop in more dps with a Taste of Hate.

"
CrazyPatkaN wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/crazypatkan/characters

Heres my build I dont know why I cant run these 3 auras with lvl 3 enlighteen..., or how it works can you explain me with all 3 on I have 10 mana. Runiing similar build a bit more budget

You will be able to run the auras once you get all of the aura reservation nodes from the tree. The cluster right above the ranger and the cluster below Chaos Inoculation.
Just feeding my soul to the Path life.

Youtube: Engineering Eternity
Can I get away with a 20% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning during Flask effect on the Vessel?
"
Brunny9090 wrote:
Can I get away with a 20% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning during Flask effect on the Vessel?

You will lose some damage but it's not a crippling loss by any means. Still, flat spell damage Vinktar's is maybe 20c more at this point? Not really a corner worth cutting imho.
"
Anaphyis wrote:
"
Brunny9090 wrote:

You will lose some damage but it's not a crippling loss by any means. Still, flat spell damage Vinktar's is maybe 20c more at this point? Not really a corner worth cutting imho.

I got a cheap flat spell dmg, so that is taken care of. Any tips on mana troubles? The only leech I have is from the Orb+Warlords, but on single target, I can't keep it up :(
"
Brunny9090 wrote:

I got a cheap flat spell dmg, so that is taken care of. Any tips on mana troubles? The only leech I have is from the Orb+Warlords, but on single target, I can't keep it up :(

If you don't have the boot enchant yet use Vaal Clarity instead of Vaal Haste.
"
Anaphyis wrote:
"
Brunny9090 wrote:

If you don't have the boot enchant yet use Vaal Clarity instead of Vaal Haste.

Great! This works so well :) Any tips on Merc. Izario? I have 7k ES with Discipline, full res, and 27k dps unbuffed. I hope i'm not just LTP capped :(
"
Brunny9090 wrote:

Great! This works so well :) Any tips on Merc. Izario? I have 7k ES with Discipline, full res, and 27k dps unbuffed. I hope i'm not just LTP capped :(

I farmed merc lab for my glove enchant and had no problem just facetanking him. When his elevator stops, drop the Orb, use your flasks, charge into him to proc Fortify and fire away.

Maybe you're just not used to his gimmicks? I see he has charges today, if you let those add up he'll get a lot of damage reduction and dps, not just for that fight but for all the later ones as well, so that's a big problem. Use the charge disruptor when he's almost at the end of the phase (lost 1/3 of his life) to reset his charges. Or just come back another day when he's running more trivial gimmicks.

Also swap out Pierce for Slower Projectiles to get more damage. And use a Basalt flask, phys mitigation is king with Izaro.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info