[2.6] The SoulTaxic- CI PoisonFinder TS/Barrage ,Shaper/ Guardians/ Uber / ALL mapmods

Thank you for your guide. I have one question: Why we need both 6 link in weapon and body armor? I think only barrage is enough for map clearing and boss killing, then LA/TS for what?
In the case you have both 6 link on them, when should I use barrage, and when to use TS/LA?
Thank you again bro.
"
Giaocolam wrote:
"
Statusblue wrote:
how does the upcoming changes to damage over time affect this build? are we doomed?

Nope, i clear just fine without poison. Shaper took me 7mins because there's no chaos pen/lightning pen.

As GGG mentioned, the new poison wont affected by Projectiles dmg any more, but chaos dmg still.

If they changed the way barrage apply poison then yes, we got trouble, if not then just meh.

Are the changes active now? If they are from the next league, why we bother, noone plays standard.
Last edited by divinity on Apr 28, 2017, 7:30:19 AM
ill update guide when changes are released. calm down.
Really wondering how to achieve those 300k tooltip damage. I mean I am just 81 but I got almost all the core gear minus good rings and my tooltip is 20k for TS.

Btw if anyone here wants to sell his gear for this char please reach out to me! Would be much appreciated.
Last edited by Sha0Kahnn on Apr 28, 2017, 12:16:19 PM
How does this compare to signal shot? I cant get that build to work so im looking for something to switch over too.
Does blood rage tick hard on your ES? My leech pops me right back up to full but it is a very strong degen on me.

Is this normal or am I missing a key thing here?

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAQHRAx4EBw5IDlwPqxEvEVARlhR1FSAV1xa_GYoZtBqPHU8fAh9BIvQj0ySLJJ0nqSo4Kwosvy0fLYMvbzW5NsVEDUV-SVFMs04qVmNbr1xAXfJfamJaavpsC20Zbydwu3LDdZ52gn-Af5Z_xoauh8uPYI_6kyeXBppqnrefbaEiokCkwqcrp5un1KsLr-u00bVIvqfBxcM6xKLIDMjwzAbPFdDQ037ZE9lb3Q3fmOtj7BjvevDV8W30-Paj9tr7Cf7I_xA=
Last edited by Hellsmith on Apr 28, 2017, 7:54:01 PM
Also, in OP's example gear: is his lightning damage proccing the elemental overload?
Could I get some tips on my gear/tree?

I use LA instead of TS. I'm working on getting +1 bow and +1 quiver. Don't mind the amulet. I use eye of chayula when it counts. Getting rings with the right res will probably be expensive too.

I've killed phoenix and it was semi slow. Haven't tried the other guardians yet. Couldn't beat the trio in vaal temple map though. Kaj a'alai wrecks me. Also just remembered I forgot to use blood rage... does that make a huge difference?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/slvrdrgnz/characters
When leveling this build what path should i take first on the skill tree?
"
Hellsmith wrote:
Also, in OP's example gear: is his lightning damage proccing the elemental overload?

Elemental overload has nothing to do with elemental damage to proc it, it simply procs whenever you crit with a skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info