[2.6] The SoulTaxic- CI PoisonFinder TS/Barrage ,Shaper/ Guardians/ Uber / ALL mapmods

"
DuncanMac wrote:
So i'm making the build on LHC and this is my gear right now. Can someone point me what upgrades should i prioritize going forward?

Spoiler

Going to change the Shaper's Glove to this corruped and my acc will be 89%, is that too low?

89% is ok now, but you're just 83. And tempchain will help you alot on both term of surv/dps. In SC shaper's touch is cheaper compare to thunderfist. And shaper will free 3 points from Weathered Hunter.

You may want to find a better ring to replace Phoenix Knot, and craft % ES on both of them.

Then a reduced Flask charge Crystal belt.

You're just 83 atm, and you got 3 jews socket with 2 skill points to each jew node. So buy 3 jewels.
HC piorty %ES >Attack speed with bow> Chaos/light/dmg.

4points for void barrier isnt optimized. The jews will help your resist, you can respect it. 2 Point for Written blood, it give you 15% ES and 10 str, and 2 points for jews.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
"
OMGClayAiken wrote:

Split arrow enchant isn't really viable because you want the +2 barrage enchant for the single target DPS. Unless you want to have two hubris circlets and swap out for single target but that seems really clunky.

Yeah i was mainly comparing LA/TS and split. Im playing SSF so i dont have access to +2barrage etc and got lucky getting split arrow.

Tested it and felt split to be better maybe cause of the enchant.

This is my gear right now. Trying to get my main to farm shaper for dying sun and shapers gloves. For some reason my barrage sucks ass right now i feel. Is it heavily dependent on +2 barrage and dying sun to be good?

Spoiler
would first get a dying sun, thats the most impt imo
Hey dude the build is awesome i just got one question

i can not run 3 aura like you otherwise i got 14 mana why is that ?

my profile here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/XzeeeN/characters

can someone check me please i have been looking for the reason i can not find it

thanks

if you see my profile with shaper gloves i just play with those meanwhile to play with 3 aura but i do have the same gloves shown in the guide
Last edited by XzeeeN on Apr 19, 2017, 3:05:28 PM
Very good build,easy Shaper and uber Atziri
Is it possible to get more damage?my gear
"
XzeeeN wrote:
Hey dude the build is awesome i just got one question

i can not run 3 aura like you otherwise i got 14 mana why is that ?

my profile here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/XzeeeN/characters

can someone check me please i have been looking for the reason i can not find it

thanks

if you see my profile with shaper gloves i just play with those meanwhile to play with 3 aura but i do have the same gloves shown in the guide

not enough lvls / int , int adds to ur max mana too
"
ki4alol wrote:
Very good build,easy Shaper and uber Atziri
Is it possible to get more damage?my gear

get chaos dmg, wed, flat light on rings, get uber lab enchant with light dmg on boots.
Would Blast Rain work in this build? Found a pretty cheap labenchant.
Just did shaper with this build (actually little bit different tree) with not really good gear.
AND i did/tried first time ever...

I had 3 portals left and could have done deathless easily if i didnt fuck up/knew the fight better. Two deaths cause i didnt dodge slam properly and one cause i triggered a vortex exactly where zana did her save zone :D.
Add phase was little bit tricky but after i switched out lmp for slower proj it was ok. (And only got a 5link for LA)

My gear:
Spoiler
man, real talk here, how is everyone getting their perfect colored 6 link +1 arrow voltaxics? That's like a 60+ex item current (maybe at time of build creation is wasn't but is now). Are you just buying cheap voltaxic's, corrupting until you get them and using level 8 vorici? This is the one place I don't know that I'll be able to accomplish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info