Making Trailers for Path of Exile

"
Medusa62 wrote:
Really enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing!
I love making screenshots so +1 for camera tools!

+1

#NeverGoing90
Awesome post! May someone tell me the name of music themes for MTX videos? Specially the old ones, i love that tune.
A build that only has might is not mighty.
ADAPT OR RIP!
Path of Exile: The Motion Picture.

Please. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
You forgot to mention the bloopers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSmPgLJtq8k
Intersting post and client that you use.
Adding a similar or partial functionality to the main client for all users would be great news for all moviemakers and people interested in this game.If this is possible, of course.
As a beginner moviemaker I have troubles with positioning the camera, disabling hud (it is necessary to cut the top and bottom edges and the video is rendered with frames).
Anyway we could get the "/rotate" command on the live servers?
Thanks for sharing. Yup, that's what I use for my video editing too: Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects. Only I use the CS5 version since the CC versions require a subscription, and I'd rather buy once and never again for a long, long time. ;-)

After Effects is extremely powerful, and I use it infrequently compared to Premiere Pro which has some basic tools for special effects already.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Apr 4, 2017, 9:55:33 AM
who cares give me beta i need to play the game goddamn it!
Damn, that old Templar trailer, it is awesome. And that's considering my usual opinion on people who make frames "blink" is "these fuckers deserve death by impalement".
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Nice article!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info