Making Trailers for Path of Exile

nice

"
In the past we've had minor conflicts over who "starts first"; I usually want to build my trailer around the music, and he understandably wants to build his music around a trailer!

I'm interested, how did you resolve that conflict? Both approaches seems they could work. In your experience, did one way or the other ended up being more efficient, or did something else happen?
Is there any chance we can get some kind of camera control for the game, would help the build guides make some awesome promo footage, nothing to do with AI more of just camera controls or something similar.
I really look forward to the trailers, they are professionally done, and are so cool.

If, like u said MAYBE make you able to change the camera angle in the hideout, it would be SOOOOOOO cool, and make so much more art for the game
Last edited by EpicMaster207 on Apr 3, 2017, 11:51:43 PM
This is all amazing. Especially the COMIC SANS.
How does GGG go from claiming the levels are meant to be viewed from only one angle, to showing us that you can manipulate the camera angle in all kinds of different directions? Why can't we have control over our angle of view?

Thanks.
"
Xanderyum wrote:
How does GGG go from claiming the levels are meant to be viewed from only one angle, to showing us that you can manipulate the camera angle in all kinds of different directions? Why can't we have control over our angle of view?

Thanks.

I thought about this idea but then figured I would probably just leave the camera where it is, based on my occasional attempts to play with the camera zoomed in xD
neat.

Haven't seen this before :-)
"At this point a lot of the content won't be ready to film, so the shots are usually just filler. These are almost always terrible."

AHAHAHAHAAAH

the irony. nevermind the shitty trailers, he might as well be talking about what ggg calls "expansions"! or "leagues", for that matter.

PS: I understand now why we won't ever see a video about game design: Wilson "does" it all by himself! he got nobody to take the blame. and this is why poe will always remain a simplistic and ultimately pointless *grind til you can't progress anymore and repeat* timewaster instead of a full-fledged endless mmo type game
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Apr 4, 2017, 1:19:47 AM
i didn't know i needed a spinning greust in space until now
http://i.imgur.com/KBBwNBO.gifv

:D
I'm that Morty guy.
Last edited by OneLyc on Apr 4, 2017, 1:21:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info