Not supported anymore

hey can someone explain me , why he uses enlighten 4 or even sovereignity if u dont have one?
i dont seem to have any mana problems without an enlighten 4 or sovereignity skilled.
is there something behind it?

i go from 205 mana to 239 mana available, when using enlighten 4, whats the point of the extra 24 mana? can someone pls "enlighten" me :D ?

im running the dual curse build btw.
Last edited by FamousAzzkicker on Oct 5, 2017, 7:25:36 PM
"
joNDel_x wrote:
"
JamP wrote:
Hi again... now I`m in lv80.. Is amazing... no doubt, my best char. tks again. play maps lv 1o and 11 ...easy.. (not all boss) .

Very hard to me in this moment to kill any boss. Any help to Atziri... try first time tonight.

sorry my bad english.. :)

I can't help with Atziri, but for bosses in general, make sure that you have added Cold/Lightning damage somewhere, and make sure that you do NOT have added Fire Damage anywhere. Then use Cyclone to apply Elemental Equilibrium constantly during the boss fight. Good use of flasks, as listed on the 1st page by the OP also helps a TON!

HI again... Noob question...
In your new passive tree, you added Whisper of Doom... Why?

I'm in lv 85 now and repeat... The best! Tks again.
Play on X1X
"
hey can someone explain me , why he uses enlighten 4 or even sovereignity if u dont have one?
i dont seem to have any mana problems without an enlighten 4 or sovereignity skilled.

i go from 205 mana to 239 mana available, when using enlighten 4, whats the point of the extra 24 mana? can someone pls "enlighten" me :D ?

If you use PoF, Blasphemie and Vitality you have 105% Mana reservation. Thats more than you have. With Enlighten 4 in your gloves and alle 3 Auras activate you can have enough mana to cyclone.
I guess you forgot 1 of the 3 Auras to activate or you have 7995 (but i don't think so ;) )
"
JamP wrote:

HI again... Noob question...
In your new passive tree, you added Whisper of Doom... Why?

I'm in lv 85 now and repeat... The best! Tks again.

In Standard enemies just can have 1 Curse. If u want them to get an additional curse you can use Whispers of doom or get an item (Corrupted Amu, boots or chest) to be able to double course them.

In this build 1 curse comes from the flask "Witchfire brew".
"

Like others mentioned, this is not about mana used, but mana reserved. That is where enlighten or the sovereignty skill comes to play.

Skills like vitality, purity of fire, blasphemy support, these reserve your available mana pool. And without enlighten or sovereignty you will not be able to use all 3 together.

You can have only 5 mana used instead of 50 mana used for a skill, if 3 auras reserve all of your mana, from where will you get even that 5 mana to cast a certain skill.
"
If you use PoF, Blasphemie and Vitality you have 105% Mana reservation. Thats more than you have. With Enlighten 4 in your gloves and alle 3 Auras activate you can have enough mana to cyclone.
I guess you forgot 1 of the 3 Auras to activate or you have 7995 (but i don't think so ;) )

OMG i never had blasphemy activated lol. now i have 34 mana, do my golems/blinds etc. still procc properly tho?

i always thought blasphemy aura activates automatically.

ALSO ANOTHER QUESTION:

what's the best damage alternative for "ITEM RARITY" in the chest? if i do the 6link? theres a lot of gems i could use as a support for righteous fire, what does the most damage tho? i think i would switch item rarity out at guardians or shaper probably, was basically the idea of me.
and conc comes swaps in for area of effect.
Last edited by FamousAzzkicker on Oct 6, 2017, 6:41:50 AM
First of all, thank you very much for this awesome guide. I was watching many streamers play this RF build and I would have never thought i'd be able to get one going.

So, I started using RF at level 24 and I was able to sustain RF pretty much perfect with these two potions.
Spoiler
Spoiler

And with these two activated and also having Ruby flask activated, it would actually start to regen my hp. (Note: This might have been known or pointed out already, but I just wanted to share my small "discovery")
"

ALSO ANOTHER QUESTION:

what's the best damage alternative for "ITEM RARITY" in the chest? if i do the 6link? theres a lot of gems i could use as a support for righteous fire, what does the most damage tho? i think i would switch item rarity out at guardians or shaper probably, was basically the idea of me.
and conc comes swaps in for area of effect.

There is no proper option. The most supports will not work with self cast righteous fire.
you can use empower lvl 4 and if you have righteous fire lvl 21 your area gets a bit bigger.
Maybe its an option to run with increased area of effect + concentrated effect. but its not that big boost.
thx for the answers @shaleya.

i was also wondering, there is 22% ele damage with attack skills on the belt, are they just a sidebonus for lightningwarp etc. ?
or is it actually a dps increase for righteous fire? or something?
since i've read it, and it's only for attack skills, so it doesnt work for righteous fire right, since rf is a spell? but selfcast rf is so mysterious so i wouldn't know, my brains fartin.
Last edited by FamousAzzkicker on Oct 7, 2017, 11:22:31 AM
i'm keep dying on shaped racecourse map bosses where do i wrong ?

here is my stats, im new on this game btw
i think hp is the problem 5445 but idk
Last edited by Porphyrios on Oct 8, 2017, 3:13:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info