Not supported anymore

nice guide
IGN TheBurningMonkey
Last edited by SweeTfeL on Aug 18, 2017, 9:49:18 PM
Banana?

Edit:
To be serious, you might find the answer at the Guide.
RF can´t leech due it being a degeneration skill, also at the Guide.

Not wanna be a jerk or whatever, but did you read anything? At least maybe the sections which might have possible answers in it? Like RF mechanics, or why scion?
Lonewolf
Last edited by Twinks on Aug 18, 2017, 5:05:41 PM
Why are you using Molten Shell? If you have EE, Molten Shell doesn't work good for us, right?
"
Twinks wrote:
"
dmbarbour wrote:
Hi, just wondering why you switched to Blasphemy instead of Curse On Hit? I feel like I need Vitality to run more map mods.

For faster map clearance, movespeed is with quicksilver + Rotgut perma 120% and spme map mods like +40% ele resist or 50%+ more Life did sometimes slow you down, due the icnreased damage from dual cursing it is way more effective now. So you have a better clearspeed, which means more XP/hour more loot and a more fluent playstyle.
You should not need Vitality up to T15 content when the gear is decent.
For doing Guardians, U Izaro, U Atziri, Shaper you might switch back to it.
And about the map mods, a single negative impact like -40/60 regen or -max res or vulnerability might tick you slowly down at the start, but as soon as the frenzy charges are up everything is perfectly fine.
Running two of them combined is still with frenzy charges and Ruby flask no problem + Splendour works magic.
The only thing which might be a bit tricky and you have to watch out is all 3 of them together.
If you have a low mob density you might have to turn RF a couple of times off, but that´s it.

And as always, it is just a guide, do what you prefer and what makes you feel comfortable :-)

Ahh that all makes sense. Thank you for the very detailed reply, I appreciate it!
"
Nastrun wrote:
Why are you using Molten Shell? If you have EE, Molten Shell doesn't work good for us, right?

EE= Elemental Equilibrium
MS= Molten Shell
BV= Blade Vortex
CwdT= Cast when damage tagen

Hi, mainly for the extra Armor and no MS is not as bad for RF as everyone does say.

With EE and our setup you have to think through multiple mechanics.

As you might have recognized sometimes it is even hard to receive enough damage to proc the BV setup, so during mapping there is no problem whatsoever with MS.

The main part where it does come into play is during Boss fights and there you wann have as much defence as possible and MS does provide a bit with its Armor.

Now to the mechanics:
MS is connected to a Lev 14 CwdT and does need 1980 dmg to get triggered.
BV is connected to a Lev 1 CwdT and does need 528 dmg to ge triggered.

Yes MS does trigger EE and does set it towards +25% instead of -50% Fire Res.
But EE does get instantly overwriten if another damage source is hitting and our BV is literally always active when MS is and with it´s way higher hitrate it does instantly overwrite EE every time.
So we actually do get the extra Armor and a bit of damage without a negative impact.

Another thing is that you normally use Cyclone also permanently during Boss fights.
Cyclone and it´s "weird" pathing does make some Bosses miss you all the time and obviously you wanna have Fortify up and yeah it does overwrite EE too.
Lonewolf
So what did you come up with for the Pyre ring is it viable? I just picked one up from ELab and its sitting at 70% Increased burning. Also was curious as to how you manage your chaos resists? What's yours at with the current set up?
"
Bubblegutta wrote:
So what did you come up with for the Pyre ring is it viable? I just picked one up from ELab and its sitting at 70% Increased burning. Also was curious as to how you manage your chaos resists? What's yours at with the current set up?

"
Twinks wrote:
Did the Math and testruns now.
Short Summarize:
Exchanging 1 ring with a Pyre is acceptable if you have a really crappy Ring.
By using a Pyre you will lose around 300-500 Life depending at your Ring, Char-Level and other Gear.
That reduced Life does mean lower Healthpool, less Regeneration and loss of damage output.
Obviously the Pyre does make up for the Damage output, but the difference is negligible.
Using 2 Pyre is then obviously even worse.

My Chaos Res is at +15%
31 Belt 24 Ring 20 Passivtree, since chaos Res do matter now again a bit, I am just looking to prevent being negative.
Lonewolf
Last edited by Twinks on Aug 19, 2017, 2:01:28 AM
Why do people want Doryani's? I use a 130% rare sceptre for 10c, cheap Doryani with 120% is easily 50c.
I don't see one thing. How you get elemental dmg for Blade Vortex to proc EE?
"
Nastrun wrote:
I don't see one thing. How you get elemental dmg for Blade Vortex to proc EE?

You need gear with +lightning and/or cold damage. Never have +fire damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info