[3.2] Deadeye Windripper solo MF

Lanfear88 Thank you) I bought Item Quantity 23 20 instead Faster Attack, and I was surprised, my DPS did not significantly decrease, while the quantity amount went up by 44%, and I replaced the charm on my boots
to compensate for the decrease attack speed)))
В темноту назад и в низ!
Something wrong with ur Kaom's version. It requires 191 str and even with 2 nodes which gives u +60 str its still not enough.
"
Lanfear88 Thank you) I bought Item Quantity 23 20 instead Faster Attack, and I was surprised, my DPS did not significantly decrease, while the quantity amount went up by 44%, and I replaced the charm on my boots
to compensate for the decrease attack speed)))

Nice :) faster attacks is just "fake dps" for most content, but it makes it alot smoother to play though.
"
"
Lanfear88 wrote:
"
Lanfear, can you check my character and tell me what I should change (tree or gear) or upgrade? Character name is MFingButters.

get a non leg sadima's with elemental weakness on hit. The dps boost is worth the slight mf loss and it is relatively cheap. Enchant your boots, fire damage if you have killed recently for example is good. Maybe upgrade your quiver which is good but not amazing. The last is of course +2 tornado shot projectiles on any rare helm, but its sort of expensive but huge for clear speed. Your jewels also needs upgrades. Imo a good jewel should have life% and ias with bows as prefixes to even be worth considering, but i think they are quite expensive this late in league.

I have been looking for the elemental weakness Sadima's, but they are really hard to find. As soon as, I find a pair, I will buy them. What is the purpose of added fire damage enchant on boots? counteracting the elemental equilibrium mod on maps? Finding a decent +1 arrow quiver has been hard too, I have been buying them cheap and corrupting them myself, but no luck so far. The +2 tornado shot projectiles is something that I will buy after I get the elemental weakness on hit Sadimas and +1 quiver. As far as jewels go, attack speed with bows is better than critical strike multiplier? I thought that critical strike damage would be better damage than the attack speed because we are capped crit with diamond flask. You recommend attack speed with bows if it's the only damage modifier I can get?

I am currently using a headhunter right now. Do you recommend a normal belt with wed and resists over it?

Added fire damage enchant scales really well with gems and gear. Sadima's is already counteracting EE. Ye i know, i gave up on +1 quiver in legacy, i think its best to try your own as you did. Well, crit multi is probably better, but why not have both:D The thing is there is only 2 good prefixes for elemental bow jewels, life and ias with bows - the rest is crap. But there are many good suffixes; resists, int/str, projectile damage, damage, crit multi, attack speed.

No, use the headhunter, it makes gearing harder due to resists but its just too good.
"
areukiddingme wrote:
Something wrong with ur Kaom's version. It requires 191 str and even with 2 nodes which gives u +60 str its still not enough.

Get str on a jewel or use a heavy belt or strength roll on the belt.
Hi there!

How do you guys got like 150k dps? :o

I have the same +- stats in gear and in tree and i only have 14k

My char : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/drking100/characters

(Maddie_HH_hunter)

I just need good dps to kill t11 maps. Can you help me?
Nice build man. I really want to play this in 3.0 but, is possible to play as league starter? If yes, can u tell me some tips for leveling?

Thanks you!
"
AlterAkto wrote:
Nice build man. I really want to play this in 3.0 but, is possible to play as league starter? If yes, can u tell me some tips for leveling?

Thanks you!

yes, i'M not the op but the last 2 leagues i've started with a windripper build
not exactly his build but it's totally viable ( i skipped mf items and went for dmg/survivability and picked raider instead of pathfinder)

a single 4-5link storm cloud bow ( later the fated version) will get you to t10 maps easy

just get max resists as always and +life on gear
Last edited by Norbi1one4all on Jul 24, 2017, 1:47:54 AM
"
Norbi1one4all wrote:
"
AlterAkto wrote:

Thanks you!

yes, i'M not the op but the last 2 leagues i've started with a windripper build
not exactly his build but it's totally viable ( i skipped mf items and went for dmg/survivability and picked raider instead of pathfinder)

a single 4-5link storm cloud bow ( later the fated version) will get you to t10 maps easy

just get max resists as always and +life on gear

Nice,thank you.

Two more questions: 1- Wich skills did you used for leveling? Tornado Shot + Barrage?
2- Best replacemente for IQQ gem? Item Rarity Support maybe?
Hi guys, I updated my build)

I have 129Q/365R
Global profit = ((129/100%)+1) * ((365/100%)+1) = 10.6

HP = 5400
DPS (In the game) Tornado Shot = 74k (With charges and flasks)
DPS (In the game) Barrage = 83k (With charges and flasks)
Movement Speed = 151%
Dodge Spells = 50%
Dodge Attack = 56%
+
Evade Melee attacks = 25%
Evade Projectile attacks = 15%

With Hyrri's Ire Zodiac I have too many damage) this damage = Rat's Nest + Maligaro's Gloves, so I can swap Helmet and Gloves on Rare with Rarity) good Rare gloves with Hyrri's Ire Zodiac give me more damage, then rare Body Armour + Maligaro + Rat's Nest.... so its change is profit guys.
В темноту назад и в низ!
Last edited by Hasanderson on Jul 28, 2017, 4:32:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info