[3.2] Deadeye Windripper solo MF

Could You give us a short list of your favorite maps to run? Maybe your go-to map every tier, I assume these also are the ones you shape.
Could you please explain, why you are taking the claw nodes on the right side of the tree up to "Soul Raker"? I am pretty sure that I am missing something, but I want to understand what ;) thanks in advance
Man, i wish i had your sadima's gloves, those would complete me.

Besides that, what's your deal with unique quivers? signal fire is awesome for elemental.

"
aRidion wrote:
Could you please explain, why you are taking the claw nodes on the right side of the tree up to "Soul Raker"? I am pretty sure that I am missing something, but I want to understand what ;) thanks in advance

Look up Lioneye's Fall Unique Jewel. It converts any melee node into a bow node.
"
mazacik wrote:
Could You give us a short list of your favorite maps to run? Maybe your go-to map every tier, I assume these also are the ones you shape.

I think this list here is pretty much spot on: http://pathofexilegems.com/shapers-orb-which-maps-to-shape/
"
AsheExpress wrote:
Man, i wish i had your sadima's gloves, those would complete me.

Besides that, what's your deal with unique quivers? signal fire is awesome for elemental.

Yea they are nice, but my +1 legacy ripper is the one im most proud of :D

Signal fire is awesome for phys conversion elemental, for windripper its trash im sorry.
Why no Grace?

In a temporary league, without legacy items, we need grace to reach the Queen's mov speed cap right?
Hi, i get your build and its awesome.
But can u say me about your animation skill tornado after appear something ice - what is it and how i can get it)).
"
LeoFantucci wrote:
Why no Grace?

In a temporary league, without legacy items, we need grace to reach the Queen's mov speed cap right?

I prefer damage auras, you can reach cap with a stibnite and jade flask. Alchemist prefix mod on flask can boost it even further.
"
PloskiyMir wrote:
Hi, i get your build and its awesome.
But can u say me about your animation skill tornado after appear something ice - what is it and how i can get it)).

I use ebony tornado shot effect and gloom herald on my herald of ice :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info