[3.2] Deadeye Windripper solo MF

I appreciate the effort you put into your build but this is silly. Why bother MF'ing when you have thousands of exalts worth of gear? It's a waste of time. Why bother MF'ing in Standard in general? Everything is worthless unless it's a legacy unique or mirror-worthy rare. I'd be interested in a league version of your build.
"
I appreciate the effort you put into your build but this is silly. Why bother MF'ing when you have thousands of exalts worth of gear? It's a waste of time. Why bother MF'ing in Standard in general? Everything is worthless unless it's a legacy unique or mirror-worthy rare. I'd be interested in a league version of your build.

false
i find 4-5ex worth of just rares everyday in standard
"
"

false
i find 4-5ex worth of just rares everyday in standard

The main point of my post was the part about why bothering to MF when your weapon alone is like 1k exalts.
"
16vor1006 wrote:
What happened to the inquisitor MF?

Inquisitor works pretty nicely, but after tinkering with skill trees i realized Pathfinder is just better. It's way faster, almost constant flask uptime which means we only need 75% crit chance, another arrow on Dying sun allowing us to drop GMP, some extra penetration etc.
"

I enjoy getting loot while i level up :) I have also just favoured the MF playstyle ever since D2 farm runs, the game is boring for me when i rarely get good drops.

What you say though about everything is worthless is sort of true, however the raw currency drops and div cards shouldnt be neglected, and sometimes you get the big ticket items as well.

I recorded a vid with a non leg ripper and greed's doing t15 on the previous page which apart from the IIQ/WED values on the rings should be achievable in a temp league.

Edit: I'll try to grab a couple of decent ventor's rings as well and record a new run.
Last edited by Lanfear88 on Apr 5, 2017, 9:18:21 AM
NIce build ty for sharing. was thinking about windripper mf especially now in legacy league will try it out. One qestion why u are not using or didnt mentioned Headhunter? Seems its best in slot for any projectile build while mapping no matter what.
"
Lanfear88 wrote:
"
16vor1006 wrote:

Inquisitor works pretty nicely, but after tinkering with skill trees i realized Pathfinder is just better. It's way faster, almost constant flask uptime which means we only need 75% crit chance, another arrow on Dying sun allowing us to drop GMP, some extra penetration etc.

I'll echo this... Played around a lot with my own Inquisitor and just didn't like it. Funnily enough I did path to Witch as well but feels so bad having to sacrifice so many points. Always ideas to tweak but I think sticking with Pathfinder is a good choice until major changes.

Spoiler
PS Templar run animation is awful
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Apr 5, 2017, 4:42:55 PM
"
NIce build ty for sharing. was thinking about windripper mf especially now in legacy league will try it out. One qestion why u are not using or didnt mentioned Headhunter? Seems its best in slot for any projectile build while mapping no matter what.

The build is kind of resist starved and the belt slot is good to make up for it. However, if you are gonna use well rolled Ventor's rings then headhunter would be BiS for sure.
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
Lanfear88 wrote:
"
16vor1006 wrote:

I'll echo this... Played around a lot with my own Inquisitor and just didn't like it. Funnily enough I did path to Witch as well but feels so bad having to sacrifice so many points. Always ideas to tweak but I think sticking with Pathfinder is a good choice until major changes.

Spoiler
PS Templar run animation is awful

Agreed, i think hands down pathfinder is the best general mapper by far. Don't see any big nerfs coming in its direction either, except maybe vinktar.
Is there a way to not ignite enemies when using sadima`s?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info