[3.2] Deadeye Windripper solo MF

"
buttcommander wrote:
what do you think about choosing ricochet over endless munitions. since you not using barrage and farming boss with this build, isnt map clear speed better with +1 chain than +1 projectile?

Maybe slightly better map clear speed, need to test it more. However, Endless munitions got 50% inc aoe which helps alot with herald of ice shatters, flat accuracy which mf builds struggle with, and the additional arrow also helps with single target because TS pseudo shotguns. Increasing the single target can be smart to kill high hp rares faster, and even though you don't wanna farm t16 bosses, this certainly helps up to t15s.

So my preference is clearly endless munitions. However, if you decide for ricochet, remember to specc out of the pierce nodes on skill tree :)
Just started leveling a MF Windripped character, was wondering if you had any advice on where to spend early points?
"
Lanfear88 wrote:
"
buttcommander wrote:
what do you think about choosing ricochet over endless munitions. since you not using barrage and farming boss with this build, isnt map clear speed better with +1 chain than +1 projectile?

Maybe slightly better map clear speed, need to test it more. However, Endless munitions got 50% inc aoe which helps alot with herald of ice shatters, flat accuracy which mf builds struggle with, and the additional arrow also helps with single target because TS pseudo shotguns. Increasing the single target can be smart to kill high hp rares faster, and even though you don't wanna farm t16 bosses, this certainly helps up to t15s.

So my preference is clearly endless munitions. However, if you decide for ricochet, remember to specc out of the pierce nodes on skill tree :)

Tested with ricochet and noticed no difference in clear speed with chain vs. pierce. Maybe chain is better at lower gear levels.
"
Chaseroonie1 wrote:
Just started leveling a MF Windripped character, was wondering if you had any advice on where to spend early points?

Sorry for the belated reply. Just grab a stormcloud and some jewels with flat ele damage and you are golden. I prefer go all inn dps and suicide kitava when leveling.

Something like this should be fine for a start:

"
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.2.2/AAAABAIAAAHRI_YwfEp9TZJW-megd9d4-X11ft1_K4d2jX2NuaEiokCn1K_ru-PEotN-45_uDu969Pj9bv66_sg=

then go ahead and grab crit nodes.

Warning though, bow leveling sucks.
I just finished crafting my helm btw:

It's up for mirror service over here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2124937
Deadeye vs Pathfinder in 3.2? How does it compare budget-wise and endgame-wise? Any other tips for Beastiary league?

Additional questions:
Why no Acrobatics, maybe even Phase Acrobatics?
Primal Spirit / Druidic Rite for potion uptime?
Point Blank?
Last edited by mazacik on Apr 2, 2018, 5:51:54 PM
"
mazacik wrote:
Deadeye vs Pathfinder in 3.2? How does it compare budget-wise and endgame-wise? Any other tips for Beastiary league?

Additional questions:
Why no Acrobatics, maybe even Phase Acrobatics?
Primal Spirit / Druidic Rite for potion uptime?
Point Blank?

Deadeye. Why?

Pathfinder gives 1 additional arrow from dying sun with flask effect but it requires elder modded belt with increased flask effect (or a wasted jewel slot on the unique jewel conquerers potency (?)). But Deadeye gets one additional arrow as well.

Pathfinder gets lots of movespeed from flasks, but deadeye gets tailwind.

Pathfinder gets 10% ele pen, Deadeye gets 30% more damage from range.

In addition to this, Deadeye solves all accuracy problems mf chars have + doesnt require all those points for pathing.

Pathfinder is probably a better defensive option with legacy vinktar for instant leech, and it gets elemental status immunity which is a nice defensive boost. But i still would go Deadeye 100%.

Acrobatics is good, you can easily spend a point there, phase acro isn't worth it imo.

I really like Primal Spirit and Druidic Rite and think they are good picks, its up to personal preference though. I use these nodes on lots of other chars with OP flasks.

Point Blank ONLY if you plan on using barrage for single target which i don't recommend for anything else than t16's. However,I wouldn't recommend this build to do t16 bosses anyway unless you can swap in good dps gear for the mf pieces.
thank you for a good explanation, i'm having a lot of fun with the build. :)
Can anyone help me make a budget "legacy" mf build. Cant get it to cap my res

"
GGZII wrote:
Can anyone help me make a budget "legacy" mf build. Cant get it to cap my res

I make use of jewels to cap my resists.

I took a look at your profile and your jewels and you use flat ele damage jewels and then you use a rather "slow" bow in reach of the council which is far from optimal. I would get rid of that bow and get a windripper, especially if you intend to MF. I use a rare quiver and pierce instead of quills, but quills is fine. If you do not intend to use barrage, which i have advised against, then get rid of the rats nest and get the cheapest rare helm with +2 TS projectile enchant u can find and chaos spam til u get good resists and life. Your new 6l setup is in my first post. Also i had a look at your skill tree which is very unoptimized. also looks like you are heading towards witch area, why? copy my skill tree in first post and i can guarantee better results.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info