[3.2] Deadeye Windripper solo MF

"
Verxeia wrote:
also, i'm sorry if this is a stupid question but how do you not-die according to this build? it doesn't seem to have evasion, high life/ES, block or any other defensive stat, not to mention no defensive link setup with immortal call

Decent life pool and instant leech. You should get about 6k with kaom's. You can use low level cwdt+ immortal call so porcupines don't hurt so much but they will mostly be shattered anyway.
thanks for hte explanation. i'll be able to equip a lot of the items soon enough, will let you know how it goes.

on the other hand, i tried to self-corrupt sadimas too, bought about 30 and corrupted em all. i think out of all of them, i only got curse on hit like 2-3 times, and they were curse on crit. i also fused and socketed/chromed them all so it ended up getting quite expensive.

tbh, i think the chance of getting it are pretty bad, i read somewhere it's like 1/52 or something, and even then (if you didn't fuse and stuff beforehand) you will have to use level 8 vorici and the costs will go up again. think it might be better just to buy one
Oh i also have a drillneck +1 arrow that i had from my last LA character. shall i just sell it and get a rare, or continue to use it?
where do you get enough strength for Kaom's heart from? even with your equipment and jewels that's only like 73 str or osmething, and i'm currently at 94, so even if i threw all your stuff on i wouldn't have enough for kaoms
i have taken master alchemist for normal and cruel ascendency, but i'm not sure what to take next. i can't find in your build anything except nature's andrenaline, halp pls
"
Verxeia wrote:
i have taken master alchemist for normal and cruel ascendency, but i'm not sure what to take next. i can't find in your build anything except nature's andrenaline, halp pls

Veteran Bowyer and Nature's adrenaline for last 2.

"
Verxeia wrote:
where do you get enough strength for Kaom's heart from? even with your equipment and jewels that's only like 73 str or osmething, and i'm currently at 94, so even if i threw all your stuff on i wouldn't have enough for kaoms

two +30 str nodes + heavy belt with strength roll.

"
Verxeia wrote:
Oh i also have a drillneck +1 arrow that i had from my last LA character. shall i just sell it and get a rare, or continue to use it?

Sell it, its pretty crap. Use a rare similar to this:

"
Verxeia wrote:
on the other hand, i tried to self-corrupt sadimas too, bought about 30 and corrupted em all. i think out of all of them, i only got curse on hit like 2-3 times, and they were curse on crit. i also fused and socketed/chromed them all so it ended up getting quite expensive.

yea, try to buy one, i got lucky. But the cost for socket/fus with vorici 8 is only 15 vaal orb, 5 fus and 10 jewellers. Don't bother linking it first, just corrupt.
hey, just a little update. i'm lvl 78 atm, and it's pretty good fun. not evne using kaom's yet, so i've only got 3.3k life (using greed's embrace) but it's going pretty smoothly so far. currently levelling and farming with shaped marsh t8, as i'm looking to sextant t9-t10 maps, can't really deal with it just yet. think i'll wait for my final ascendency to go a bit more ham, maybe equip the kaoms if i really feel like i need the tankiness (over mf). the only issue that i can't get my head around atm is my mana problem, i've got vinktar but for bosses i can't always keep it up, or sometimes i seem to run out of mana. sorry if this is a daft question, but what do you do for this?
actually, it turns out i got a bit more to say than i thought. thanks for the build, i actually quite enjoy it, and can definitely see the potential. just wondering what you think of using a pariah as 2nd ring? (i ended up picking one up as i was levelling, and by chance got it to white socket so i figured i'd throw it on). also, i'm okay most of the time, but eery now and then in breaches or beyonds, the stuns mess me up a bit
update: done my final ascendency, can keep vinktar up all the time throhughout mapping. mana problem seems solved
"
Verxeia wrote:
update: done my final ascendency, can keep vinktar up all the time throhughout mapping. mana problem seems solved

Good, if not - just use one point on the mana leech node on bottom right just over the bow crit nodes.

"
Verxeia wrote:
actually, it turns out i got a bit more to say than i thought. thanks for the build, i actually quite enjoy it, and can definitely see the potential. just wondering what you think of using a pariah as 2nd ring? (i ended up picking one up as i was levelling, and by chance got it to white socket so i figured i'd throw it on). also, i'm okay most of the time, but eery now and then in breaches or beyonds, the stuns mess me up a bit

Nice :) Pariah is not recommended, but not horrible. If you decide to use it, then socket wrath in there. This build is resist starved tho so id much rather use a ventor with iiq and res then that ring tbh, or even a rare ring with life, wed , res and IIR.

You should really equip Kaom's it will increase your survivability alot, u get 20% more movespeed and you need about 5-6k hp to avoid stuns. Stuns in this game is based on % damage taken of your max HP pool so the higher the better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info