[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

"
realizeyes wrote:
Struggling with the uber lab... Mostly traps being VP+increased damage taken how do you manage traps? I know not rushing is a way but i want to know if there is something to do?

By the way here is my gear, i know it is not most optimized or something but it is what i can afford at the moment. Looking to buy upgrades atm. Any suggestions?

Spoiler

Well if you haven't ran lab before, it will be kinda hard with VP, just gotta take your time and you will be better at it the more you run.

I run uber lab with 2 seething divine life flask, granite flask, basalt flask and atziri flask. Make sure to have bleed removal on 1 at least.

Haven't had any close calls yet (I play on HC)
How feasibly would it be to run endgame with ~5,5k life? Currently debating to swap Kaoms for Carcass with Vengeance CoH Ele Weakness and blind and run Belt of the deceiver to up the damage a fair bit.

Granted I just ran t13 till now but never encountered any particular threatening situation.
Hey I was wondering if you could check my gear and see what I should upgrade next, Not sure if I should save up for a devoto's with the enchant or a level 21 Discharge
"
realizeyes wrote:
Struggling with the uber lab... Mostly traps being VP+increased damage taken how do you manage traps? I know not rushing is a way but i want to know if there is something to do?

By the way here is my gear, i know it is not most optimized or something but it is what i can afford at the moment. Looking to buy upgrades atm. Any suggestions?

Spoiler

Buy some heavy armor gear theres the chest fro mino (forgot the name) gives 5k+ armor. Everything in there is physical based and it makes lab super trivial
I've played this build a bit during late Legacy league, and I've had a lot of fun. I'm thinking about picking it up again, but my budget is still a bit limited. I've got the hammer, shield and the ring, I can buy Devotto's but I've got about 230c left and I'm not sure if I should save it up for Kaom's first, or should I buy the Voll's Devotion?

I think Voll's way more important in the charge rotation and the build suffers without it, am I right?

I'd like to use this build to reach guardians & shaper this league.
Last edited by viray on Aug 19, 2017, 2:12:27 PM
Voll's Devotion is much more important than Kaoms heart.
I cleared deathless rare t14 maps without kaoms heart, i have not even used belly of the beast. i had ~5,7k life. with belly you should be more than fine.
"
realizeyes wrote:

Spoiler

Also ur using WRATH there which basicly disables your Elemental Equilibrium and thus greatly lowering your dps output. Get rid of it and use HoI or even better get a RING with Added COLD damage to Attacks and use some purity / blasphemy. U need to have only COLD damage to attacks and nothing else.
Wicked_Clown
I need some help here please

This is my gear atm:
Gear

My tree its the same of "Lvl 92 Core tree" and i have medium jewels tier and my dps in PoB its just 90k (Guard/Shaper) can u help me guys? how i can raise my damage

ThankS!
Hello guys, just wanted to share my little modification to the build, you can check the character in my profile, name - noncoc.

Uber lab, guardians and breach lords are a breeze, every map is perfectly runnable, the only mods causing problems are no mana/life leech. The clearspeed is not the same as 2.5 cospri's but quite close to it. Tried shaper today and failed at 3rd phase, it was my 2nd ever attempt, so it's just my bad. The damage is definitely there. Speccing into one more power charge synergizes really well with a corrupted +1 belt. Currently @6.5k life, which I think is enough for everything. Lvl21 discharge greatly enhances the damage. Also I prefer running 3 purities instead of 2+blasphemy. To be honest, the build is a huge currency sink and has a bad potential/price ratio. You can invest the same amount of money into something way more powerful. I just love discharge.
Last edited by Syreith on Aug 20, 2017, 7:46:47 AM
"
Syreith wrote:
Hello guys, just wanted to share my little modification to the build, you can check the character in my profile, name - noncoc.

Uber lab, guardians and breach lords are a breeze, every map is perfectly runnable, the only mods causing problems are no mana/life leech. The clearspeed is not the same as 2.5 cospri's but quite close to it. Tried shaper today and failed at 3rd phase, it was my 2nd ever attempt, so it's just my bad. The damage is definitely there. Speccing into one more power charge synergizes really well with a corrupted +1 belt. Currently @6.5k life, which I think is enough for everything. Lvl21 discharge greatly enhances the damage. Also I prefer running 3 purities instead of 2+blasphemy. To be honest, the build is a huge currency sink and has a bad potential/price ratio. You can invest the same amount of money into something way more powerful. I just love discharge.

U need open character tab

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info