[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

"
MadScreaM wrote:
"
Syreith wrote:
Hello guys, just wanted to share my little modification to the build, you can check the character in my profile, name - noncoc.

Uber lab, guardians and breach lords are a breeze, every map is perfectly runnable, the only mods causing problems are no mana/life leech. The clearspeed is not the same as 2.5 cospri's but quite close to it. Tried shaper today and failed at 3rd phase, it was my 2nd ever attempt, so it's just my bad. The damage is definitely there. Speccing into one more power charge synergizes really well with a corrupted +1 belt. Currently @6.5k life, which I think is enough for everything. Lvl21 discharge greatly enhances the damage. Also I prefer running 3 purities instead of 2+blasphemy. To be honest, the build is a huge currency sink and has a bad potential/price ratio. You can invest the same amount of money into something way more powerful. I just love discharge.

U need open character tab

Sorry about that. Fixed it. Also with the current skill tree you don't have to invest in intelligence on gear/jewels and even 5% inya's will do it.
Last edited by Syreith on Aug 20, 2017, 8:24:23 AM
"
Syreith wrote:
"
MadScreaM wrote:
"
Syreith wrote:
Hello guys, just wanted to share my little modification to the build, you can check the character in my profile, name - noncoc.

Uber lab, guardians and breach lords are a breeze, every map is perfectly runnable, the only mods causing problems are no mana/life leech. The clearspeed is not the same as 2.5 cospri's but quite close to it. Tried shaper today and failed at 3rd phase, it was my 2nd ever attempt, so it's just my bad. The damage is definitely there. Speccing into one more power charge synergizes really well with a corrupted +1 belt. Currently @6.5k life, which I think is enough for everything. Lvl21 discharge greatly enhances the damage. Also I prefer running 3 purities instead of 2+blasphemy. To be honest, the build is a huge currency sink and has a bad potential/price ratio. You can invest the same amount of money into something way more powerful. I just love discharge.

U need open character tab

Sorry about that. Fixed it. Also with the current skill tree you don't have to invest in intelligence on gear/jewels and even 5% inya's will do it.

I loved your tree. Can u publicate link on poeplanner i add this tree in main post.
Last edited by MadScreaM on Aug 20, 2017, 8:51:38 AM
There it is: http://bit.ly/2vUhtPR

I will probably recreate the build in PoB and paste a link later. Inya's is the go-to boots in every situation.

PS: This version could also be considered. Trading 4% hp for 20% chaos resistance. Link: http://bit.ly/2vU5LVr
Last edited by Syreith on Aug 20, 2017, 9:07:52 AM
Last edited by gangwars90 on Aug 20, 2017, 9:47:10 AM
"
I need some help here please

This is my gear atm:
Gear

My tree its the same of "Lvl 92 Core tree" and i have medium jewels tier and my dps in PoB its just 90k (Guard/Shaper) can u help me guys? how i can raise my damage

ThankS!

i forget to open my char tab now its done
Last edited by Syreith on Aug 22, 2017, 9:13:04 AM
Guys, can anyone plz clarify EE part?

Seems to me that at first we proc it with cyclone/scharge and everything is ok, but afterwards don't we proc it with the discharge itself and grant light+fire res to the mob?
Last edited by Fedotsinichkin on Aug 20, 2017, 7:43:00 PM
Hey man, awesome guide.

It semms like my DPS is not too good when fighting bosses. My clear speed is pretty good but it seems like my shield strike does more damage than my cyclone. Any ideas? Same tree as yours.

"
DiablosAngel wrote:
Hey man, awesome guide.

It semms like my DPS is not too good when fighting bosses. My clear speed is pretty good but it seems like my shield strike does more damage than my cyclone. Any ideas? Same tree as yours.

Replace your gloves with <4% Reduce Spell Damage.. I'll check your profile.
Last edited by kv01011994 on Aug 21, 2017, 12:09:43 AM
"
Guys, can anyone plz clarify EE part?

Seems to me that at first we proc it with cyclone/scharge and everything is ok, but afterwards don't we proc it with the discharge itself and grant light+fire res to the mob?

...and after discharging you hit again with cold damage before the next discharge. Basically rotating through the elements. Cyclone(cold)->Discharge(fire+lightning)->Cyclone(cold)->Discharge(fire+lightning)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info