[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

Thank you for the build.

Not sure if it has been answered but couldn't find a direct answer,

Since we use Elemental Equilibrium with Arc and Discharge, wouldn't that mean Discharge damage would be lowered since everything is being hit by Arc?

Am I missing something?

Thank you.
"
Wrinkly wrote:
Thank you for the build.

Not sure if it has been answered but couldn't find a direct answer,

Since we use Elemental Equilibrium with Arc and Discharge, wouldn't that mean Discharge damage would be lowered since everything is being hit by Arc?

Am I missing something?

Thank you.

dont care aboud this.
"
kv01011994 wrote:
"
MadScreaM wrote:
"
kv01011994 wrote:
@MadScream, when u will get 7 endurance charges ? i only maxed 5power/5endurance when using Voll's Devotion amulet.

Belt, boots, tree +2. But u no need many end charges if u have 5 power u need 5 endurance.

so you get 2 extra endurance charges then u have 4 more points in passive tree , right ?
Cause i don't know how to get up to 7 endurance charges ... It usually consumed all at 5power/5endurance at capped for discharge.
----
Why you need 7 endurance charges ? You only can get up to maxed 5 endurance when consume 5 power charges ?

immortal call maybe?
I bring you feedback about build in progress: with this items (tree from guide) you are able to do lvl 16 maps deathless, but it fails on Shaper in 2nd stage, too low dps and all area covered with vertex, which is only one problem (lvl 19 discharge, concentrated effect instead of arc). Things like Inya's Epiphany, Wise of the Oak, Elemental Weakness, maybe Choir of the Storm and focus more on spell damage and Crit Multi without Elemental Overload will do the trick. Bottom part of tree is great for maps, but has no value on boss fights, so all node points can be given to spell damage/crit damage. Lightning Storm Instead of Arc (or discharge) can be quite interesting too. I will give a try.

Last edited by Rexeos on Aug 15, 2017, 9:40:04 AM
Excuse me in wich level i must change to Discharge ? im lvl 42 using the leveling guide (Ancestral Warchief)

Thanks!
Guys im sick of rerolling.

Does this build allow for quick mapping, do all content bosses smooth and fast? Incl uber lab and shaper

While staying alive?

It looks fun discharge, just wanna be sure I can do everything with decent speed.

Thanks!
Last edited by iMag1ne on Aug 15, 2017, 12:33:32 PM
Hi,

Could you put a version of the talent tree that is made with the official site please? I can't seem to be able to load your version.

Thanks, gl hf!

Gabba Da Hutt
build wrecks maps and can do guardians but fails on shaper
One and what about uber runs? Effective or?

I'm probably gonna give it a shot. I can't find any other build that looks interesting tbh.

I guess the tree can be changed to be a bit less good in maps and better on shaper, with more spell damage.

I played that doomfletch build and I loved melting bosses. But being point blank spec and eva based... 1 hit and I was dead.

I hope this build has around the same clear speed..
Is there a pastebin for 3.0 version of build?
BigKnox

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info