[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

"
Doklol34 wrote:
"
May I ask why we're using arc instead of spark? seems like it would be good with +1 chains

Arc damage is enough for clearing white packs and most important that each hit of arc is one potential power charge.

"
Hey mate i want to run your build its fully updated for 3.0?

Build ready to destroy the all content.

"
Also how did you cap your resistances since you use almost all uniques? just ring and belt rares :S ?

So, we take some res from tree, take good ring and belt. And we can use up to 3 purity's.

Thank you very much for your quick and accurated answers!!!!!

i ll start this build today :D!!!
a new noob question:

wich one is better Discharge lvl 20 with 20% quality or discharge lvl 21 0%q?

Thankssssss
Looking for a new build

I play on harbinger non heroic.

Is it viable on harbinger? without legacy gear?

I would like to finally have a build that i can keep playing and do all content easy and fast.
Any chance you put your profile back to public please MadScream? :(
so im trying this build in harbringer atm and i also think that the new inya boots are better or at least as good as death's door.

If i got that right ur using 3 purity's and ele weakness instead of blade vortex?

If u could confirm or update ur gem setup that be great :)
"
wich one is better Discharge lvl 20 with 20% quality or discharge lvl 21 0%q?

Sure 21\0 much better then 20\20 cause we have no troubles with trash clearing, but 21 lvl give us a good dps boost.
"
Is it viable on harbinger? without legacy gear?

Yep, with legacy gear we have only shield, so we have -1 to max res, but another gear will be same.
"

so im trying this build in harbringer atm and i also think that the new inya boots are better or at least as good as death's door.

New bots give us huge dps boost and generation at solo target, for my opinion it seems better than death's door to kill shaper and uber, but hard to equip. You can check my profile.
Last edited by Doklol34 on Aug 14, 2017, 6:09:47 PM
"
Zwyk wrote:
Any chance you put your profile back to public please MadScream? :(

public now
@MadScream, when u will get 7 endurance charges ? i only maxed 5power/5endurance when using Voll's Devotion amulet.
"
kv01011994 wrote:
@MadScream, when u will get 7 endurance charges ? i only maxed 5power/5endurance when using Voll's Devotion amulet.

Belt, boots, tree +2. But u no need many end charges if u have 5 power u need 5 endurance.
"
MadScreaM wrote:
"
kv01011994 wrote:

Belt, boots, tree +2. But u no need many end charges if u have 5 power u need 5 endurance.

so you get 2 extra endurance charges then u have 4 more points in passive tree , right ?
Cause i don't know how to get up to 7 endurance charges ... It usually consumed all at 5power/5endurance at capped for discharge.
----
Why you need 7 endurance charges ? You only can get up to maxed 5 endurance when consume 5 power charges ?
Last edited by kv01011994 on Aug 15, 2017, 5:08:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info