[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

"
Hey guys, build works very well on the maps and bosses, today, after i reach lvl 21 discharge im doing Shaper.
SpoilerShow

Here is my gear on HbSc.

Verified

Verified

Verified

Verified

Verified

Verified

Verified

Verified

Verified

Verified

I did some small changes (only for me). Take some more dps passives like Light of divinity and Elemental focus because my jewels so bad. And change boots to Inya's for bosses like Shaper and Uber, it will be hard to equip, cause we lose some resistances and strength, but they give us a Huge dps boost and Charge generation on solo target bosses especially if we have the helmet enchantment.

How are u able to meet the INT requirements with your setup? i checked your jewels, rings and i did not see any int rolls? did inya's epiphany give that much int?
WIthout Inya i have 292 int, inya give 7% inc, so i have 312 int.
what pantheon are u using?
Small pantheon is Yugul (with asphyxia) no alternatives. With this bonus the ele reflect maps are doable, and bonus help us on some cold dmg bosses like hydra and shaper.
Major pantheon varibale betweeen solaris and lunaris, depend of what u doing, strong bosses or map farm.
"
Doklol34 wrote:
Hey guys, build works very well on the maps and bosses, today, after i reach lvl 21 discharge im doing Shaper.
Spoiler

Here is my gear on HbSc.

I did some small changes (only for me). Take some more dps passives like Light of divinity and Elemental focus because my jewels so bad. And change boots to Inya's for bosses like Shaper and Uber, it will be hard to equip, cause we lose some resistances and strength, but they give us a Huge dps boost and Charge generation on solo target bosses especially if we have the helmet enchantment.

Молодец! Видимо эти ботинки реально хорошо заходят на соло таргет.
Last edited by MadScreaM on Aug 14, 2017, 2:43:44 AM
играю на хк данным билдом, отлично чувствую, хотелось бы посмотреть на версию билда с большей живучестью от автора, если он такую сможет придумать (перераскидка нодов если такая возможна, или альтернативные итемы, и версию без рф)
May I ask why we're using arc instead of spark? seems like it would be good with +1 chains
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Hey mate i want to run your build its fully updated for 3.0?
Last edited by ElExiliadoTurro on Aug 14, 2017, 1:54:41 PM
Also how did you cap your resistances since you use almost all uniques? just ring and belt rares :S ?
"
May I ask why we're using arc instead of spark? seems like it would be good with +1 chains

Arc damage is enough for clearing white packs and most important that each hit of arc is one potential power charge.

"
Hey mate i want to run your build its fully updated for 3.0?

Build ready to destroy the all content.

"
Also how did you cap your resistances since you use almost all uniques? just ring and belt rares :S ?

So, we take some res from tree, take good ring and belt. And we can use up to 3 purity's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info