[3.0] Demi's CI Physical + Chaos Wanderfinder | TheFastestLemon

Hey I'm pretty new to the game and was just wondering how your Energy From Within Jewel is 12% maximum energy shield? As it only goes from 3-6% according to wiki. Thanks :)
"
Mandyminx wrote:
Hey I'm pretty new to the game and was just wondering how your Energy From Within Jewel is 12% maximum energy shield? As it only goes from 3-6% according to wiki. Thanks :)

its legacy
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Okies thanks :)
Is this Temp-League viable or just Standard? As a lot of the good gear is standard only. especially the es items.
Hey, really amazing build! I played your FlyingPurplePeople Build and got it to 88 and because of you I decided to try my first wander with your guide as well, but clearly I'm doing something wrong, if anybody experienced wander players have anytime please help me see what it is i'm doing wrong.
Thanks in advance! :)

(I feel that damage is lacking)

https://pastebin.com/qX8nNinf
Last edited by YungJew69 on Sep 28, 2017, 2:25:53 PM
"
KaseyM21 wrote:
Is this Temp-League viable or just Standard? As a lot of the good gear is standard only. especially the es items.

you can do it life based in league.
Hey Demi,

Is this an expensive build to play? and do you have a life variant of it? What is the difference between the CI and the life version? I really like KB, but they are all expensive builds and stuff.
Hi, exellent build, im working on it. My only problem is i haven't skyfort. I have a decent/good gear but dont have a power charge generation. How can i fixed it? Im thinking in blasfemy + assasin mark or put pcoc in 6l
"
emmagaliano wrote:
Hi, exellent build, im working on it. My only problem is i haven't skyfort. I have a decent/good gear but dont have a power charge generation. How can i fixed it? Im thinking in blasfemy + assasin mark or put pcoc in 6l

I discuss this in the "how to make any build budget" video. Put it as a curse on hit HoI.
why do you use pierce in b barrage setup
btw i love the build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info