[3.0] Demi's CI Physical + Chaos Wanderfinder | TheFastestLemon

"
once patch hits and i have some time, i always redo alll of my guides.

Awesome, thanks! Can't wait.
love the build can wait untill you uppdate it cuse i have 20ex saved upp for this build
updated for 3.0
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
updated for 3.0

"updated"
http://i.imgur.com/cSQ8Q2R.png
Nice build..
Last edited by RahbekkebhaR on Aug 23, 2017, 3:48:07 PM
Hello, question: I have almost the same budget chaos wand ready for multimod, but it has flat lightning damage for spells. It doesn't matter? Should I multimod and use it? Thanks.
My friends say its stupid to do ES since ggg destroyed it, still I see the opportunity: almost free skyforth now, stun immune pantheon, so I am following this build, so far so good, thank you! I don't know why ppl complain about leveling, just get the most pdps wand every 5-10 lvl you can get for 2-3 c.
Just saying you said in your 2.5 guide video that you can't do guardians, still After ES Nerf you rekt phoenix with this build, so its motivating :D
Can I ask what are the best pantheon choices for the build? Or any other updates?
Good luck in the meantime!
I would also suggest to swap slower projectiles/pierce (?) to the renewed Damage on Full life support gem! (it affects chaos projectiles as well now)
Last edited by maugli2 on Sep 10, 2017, 9:30:33 PM
I think labeling this as everything viable in 3.0 without vaal pact is a bit of a stretch, as after trying it the build was rather miserable to play. Highly suggest anyone who reads this to try converting it to a life variant as it might play a bit smoother.
can u remake the guide or smth
you were not using added chaos gem even in your last video w/ this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info