[3.0] Demi's CI Physical + Chaos Wanderfinder | TheFastestLemon

"
Worldbringer wrote:
i was more thinking of the leech... how will u keep that up?

i can play without vaal pact right now. been testing it in maps, feels fine. the only time i rely on vaal pact leech is when im just too lazy to move and feel like tanking bosses instead of actually respecting their mechanics/damage.

that being said, reflect is a bitch again. might have to go back to a pure chaos/spell damage wand lol.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
So I have never tried wander before, more the support / Cyclone type of guy.

I honestly don't know what i have done so wrong but i think I'm on about a 5th of your dps if that.

Any chance someone could quickly check my wander out and tell me what i can change that would drastically improve myself?

Side note, I do have the extra projectiles flask, its currently sat on my cycloner but i just swap between the 2. Its more the gear / jewels i need advice on.

Thanks in advance!
Sup Demi, first of all NICE Build. :)

My Question is now, if a lifebased version of this build could be possible and how the tree and the gear would look like, if yes.
"
flashx93 wrote:
Sup Demi, first of all NICE Build. :)

My Question is now, if a lifebased version of this build could be possible and how the tree and the gear would look like, if yes.

yes. it would have life. the tree would have life nodes instead of es. the gear would have life instead of es.

amazing.
I tried to make this build and spent around 80 ex trying to do it and im not doing 1/3 of your damage, im so confused why... Idk how to link my gear on here tho, can u help lol

Hey Demi, it's "TOXIC___" from twitch here. I wrote a post on your youtube video about how much this build helped me and I'd like to say a few things here and link my gear. First off this is an amazingly detailed guide, as someone new to PoE this guide made it easy for me to gear on a budget. Having stat priorities should be in every guide imo, it seriously makes or breaks a guide for new players. Having your video content also makes it easy for people to get a feel for the build if they haven't otherwise tried the skill before. The amount of detail and small tips and tricks you include on your youtube channel is insane. Your "Make Any Build Budget" video was a massive help as well! I'll be looking to try out your other builds in the future but for now I'm working on my Wander because since switching to your build guide I've fallen in love with it and the playstyle. I'm at rare T10 mapss right now and I haven't even begun to push what it's capable of, so far everything has been a breeze on this char and I love it. I can't wait to see it's full potential once it's fully geared properly and leveled! Anyways Demi, thanks again for helping support the community, your guides are awesome and the fact that you take the time to make it easy to follow for even us beginners means that more people like me will fall in love with this game instead of getting frustrated and overwhelmed. Any growth in player base helps the entire community so thanks man. You getting back to me on youtube and twitch and answering my build questions was really cool too, it's awesome to see a streamer/content creator who actually takes the time to answer their supporters/fans, even if those questions may be redundant or obvious to you its cool that you help someone else understand the game better. I hope you continue to do that as your supporter base grows because it's super refreshing to have someone be so down to earth and in-touch with their supporter base in any gaming community. Anyways, kudos Demi. Thanks for the awesome guide and all the help!

If you ever find the time I linked my gear below and asked a few questions about the direction I should heading in as far as gear upgrades. Thanks man!

Spoiler

I'm wondering what needs the biggest upgrades? Keep in mind I have about a 20ex budget to work with unless I start selling my Shavs or Atziri Acuity's, which I'm willing to do but they haven't sold yet. I'm thinking my rings because I'm just using corrupted Le Heup rings with flat chaos dmg corruption, but atm they're covering my resists, str, and flat chaos requirements but I need accuracy, I'm planning on picking up the depth perception nodes for the added accuracy until I can get it on gear. I also wanted to know the difference between having flat phys and flat chaos on gear?
Because I bought a couple steel rings when I was following that other guys wander guide but since he focused on phys more I didn't prioritize chaos, only 1 ring has it but that's not the ring I'm thinking of using because the other ring has all res and the much needed accuracy. I'll think them both down below. I'm also unsure about my wand, I had a pure phys wand from following a different guide but that build didn't work out for me so when I switched to yours I had to find a budget chaos wand. There aren't a lot of pure phys/chaos wands in legacy so they're not easy to come by and when you do find them they're like 20-200ex! Is this wand worth keeping and exalting for 2 new stats or would that ruin it? I don't have masters leveled fully so I can't meta craft. Gloves are super expensive with the stats I need, I got these gloves when I was following the other guide but no resists means my jewellery has to cover a lot of them. Also don't mind the CoE enchantment, was just trying to get +1 barrage in merc and ended on that one. Anyways I'll link my gear and you can tell me when you get a chance what I should prioritize as far as gear improvements first. Thanks Demi, super appreciate all the guides and content you make! Keep up the great work!

*not using these rings atm because I bought them following a different more phys orientated build guide. Would the one with accuracy be worth keeping or should I sell them both and hope to find flat chaos, accuracy, str, resist rings?

"
KIIDDOO wrote:
Hey Demi, it's "TOXIC___"
If you ever find the time I linked my gear below and asked a few questions about the direction I should heading in as far as gear upgrades. Thanks man!

Spoiler

I'm wondering what needs the biggest upgrades? Keep in mind I have about a 20ex budget to work with unless I start selling my Shavs or Atziri Acuity's, which I'm willing to do but they haven't sold yet. I'm thinking my rings because I'm just using corrupted Le Heup rings with flat chaos dmg corruption, but atm they're covering my resists, str, and flat chaos requirements but I need accuracy, I'm planning on picking up the depth perception nodes for the added accuracy until I can get it on gear. I also wanted to know the difference between having flat phys and flat chaos on gear?
Because I bought a couple steel rings when I was following that other guys wander guide but since he focused on phys more I didn't prioritize chaos, only 1 ring has it but that's not the ring I'm thinking of using because the other ring has all res and the much needed accuracy. I'll think them both down below. I'm also unsure about my wand, I had a pure phys wand from following a different guide but that build didn't work out for me so when I switched to yours I had to find a budget chaos wand. There aren't a lot of pure phys/chaos wands in legacy so they're not easy to come by and when you do find them they're like 20-200ex! Is this wand worth keeping and exalting for 2 new stats or would that ruin it? I don't have masters leveled fully so I can't meta craft. Gloves are super expensive with the stats I need, I got these gloves when I was following the other guide but no resists means my jewellery has to cover a lot of them. Also don't mind the CoE enchantment, was just trying to get +1 barrage in merc and ended on that one. Anyways I'll link my gear and you can tell me when you get a chance what I should prioritize as far as gear improvements first. Thanks Demi, super appreciate all the guides and content you make! Keep up the great work!

*not using these rings atm because I bought them following a different more phys orientated build guide. Would the one with accuracy be worth keeping or should I sell them both and hope to find flat chaos, accuracy, str, resist rings?

main problems i see are lack of boot enchant, leech is sooo helpful. helm enchant helps, fury glove enchant helps.

rings are pretty bad, you want steels with phys/chaos/% es, then 3 suffixes you want/need. accuracy/str/res/int/whatever

your wand is pretty mediocre, i'd look for high spell damage/chaos, or a phys/chaos wand like mine. here's some examples

my phys wand, made for damage per hit. amazing for mapping. one shot everything

my mirror chaos/phys wand, highest end dps but not needed for maps

other phys wands. most of our chaos comes from the gem + attack damage scaling (ie: spell damage from crown of eyes, etc), rest comes from flasks (% phys added as chaos) and flat phys/chaos on gear.

tons of options, but phys or phys chaos wands are best. our flasks are op and give the most chaos damage

Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Jul 17, 2017, 4:15:04 PM
"

main problems i see are lack of boot enchant, leech is sooo helpful. helm enchant helps, fury glove enchant helps.

rings are pretty bad, you want steels with phys/chaos/% es, then 3 suffixes you want/need. accuracy/str/res/int/whatever

your wand is pretty mediocre, i'd look for high spell damage/chaos, or a phys/chaos wand like mine. here's some examples

my phys wand, made for damage per hit. amazing for mapping. one shot everything

my mirror chaos/phys wand, highest end dps but not needed for maps

other phys wands. most of our chaos comes from the gem + attack damage scaling (ie: spell damage from crown of eyes, etc), rest comes from flasks (% phys added as chaos) and flat phys/chaos on gear.

tons of options, but phys or phys chaos wands are best. our flasks are op and give the most chaos damage

Yea like I said, lots to work on I've only been playing a few months and trying to figure this out. I'll work on the rings for sure, so a pure phys wand is just fine? Or even one with elemental dmg on it? That's easier to find atm than a pure phys/chaos wand. This is the wand I was using before do you think it's better or just get a different one altogether?

I have higher tooltip dps with the phys/chaos one I posted first but it is missing 2 stats that I can't meta craft, it'd be a gamble exalting it and praying for 2 useful stats so I might just resell as is if it's shit and look for something better. I thought I needed just the flat chaos since it was top priority on the gear stat priority list, phys gear will probably be a lot easier to come by, Thanks so much, I'll work on getting the stuff you listed and check in if I have any other problems/questions. Cheers!
Hey Demi, love your guides. Will you be updating this guide to 3.0 later on? Cheers
"
kazafz wrote:
Hey Demi, love your guides. Will you be updating this guide to 3.0 later on? Cheers

once patch hits and i have some time, i always redo alll of my guides.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info