Disconections every 2min

Pareil pour moi, même sans rien faire je subis les déconnexions...
Pareil ici, ça déco sans que je bouge, et je ne pense pas que ce soit le nombre d'actions par secondes, j'ai une Witch de lvl 12, et même avec peu d'ennemis à l'écran ça déco de façon totalement aléatoire.
Same problem with Free after its update...
disconnected in every opened map...

From Nimes

GGG Help
Well, always this problem ....Disconnected from server .

I got diconnected when i'll switch area.

Trying yeasterday merciless Laby, 2 times disconnected at the same place.

Sometimes, i crashed when i try to go to my HO after a map etc...

Seems the computer loading the area and i got disconnected after that

Boring ....

Provider :Free (FRANCE)

N.B: European server very laggy since few days aswell
So there is seriously nothing can be done to fix this ? Not a single admin can even reply ANYTHING ?
I have the same issue (lots of random disconnections for a few days), and the same ISP (Free).

However, the issue seems to appear only in PoE and dependant on the character played. For instance, my flameblast totem character has one or two dc per hour, whereas my bladeflurry character has dozens of dcs per hour. The first is merely frustrating, while the second is simply unplayble (since I often cannot reach the next waypoint between 2 dcs).

I will gladly provide further details if it helps.

Cheers

Anyone can be a fast learner if you are patient enough to teach them.
Last edited by MeMeek on Apr 7, 2017, 7:34:25 AM
Same here, from France, Free ISP with a Freebox that just upgraded to 3.4.0 yesterday.
Unplayable since.

I don't have any disconnections when I'm afk in town tho, but when I actually play the game, I DC every 2min. I play a bladeflurry char this time around, maybe it's the too important mass of informations that make the game crash, since in town you don't crash.. I don't really know but it's what I noticed.

Hope GGG will fix it soon, since I don't see Free fixing this if it only happens to PoE players
Same here - Freebox - upvoted for http://dev.freebox.fr/bugs/index.php?do=details&action=details.addvote&task_id=21313

Hope it will help.

"
Daroxlolz wrote:
Hope GGG will fix it soon, since I don't see Free fixing this if it only happens to PoE players

GGG won't be able to do anything. It is mostly on Free's side. I've seen other reports since Freebox Serveur 3.4.0. Path of Exile is just more sensitive to connection issue than other game, but I have huge packet loss on other games too.
We need to wait for an hotfix that might fix this.

Or if you also have your phone with Free and you linked your both your internet and phone account together there is no Data limit anymore, so you could use your phone and tether its connection via usb.
Ping is bad but at least there is I don't get disconnected.
Still same issue here, but how to contact Free about this issue ? Not wanna spend 3 hours on their shitty hotline...
IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info