Disconections every 2min

The VPN solution seems to work. Thank you for providing it!

However, the connection can be really slow, and desyncs a lot if you use the predictive approach. One can play like this, but high speed gmeplay is impossible as far as I am concerned. It is definitly a temporary fix.

Anyone can be a fast learner if you are patient enough to teach them.
Are we finding a permanent solution ?

I think we're all playing with a VPN but it's laggy and desyncs a lot. I'd like to be able to play the actual game instead of the laggy version :/
Bon j'ai testé la solution du VPN mais c'est juste injouable (l'impression d'être en slow motion).
Donc bon je pense que je vais plutôt attendre un correctif...
"
Sarhken wrote:
Bon j'ai testé la solution du VPN mais c'est juste injouable (l'impression d'être en slow motion).
Donc bon je pense que je vais plutôt attendre un correctif...

Mon pote on va attendre longtemps, ça fait deux semaines que j'attends et j'ai pas put jouer une seule heure sans avoir une demi-douzaine de déconnexions
11211 never forgetti
personne n'a réussi à contacter Free à ce sujet ?
IGN TylordRampage
any solution here? same problem, for 1 month i have not been in game :( i wanna play the new league.. every time i login it just kick me out. i tried playing other games and i stay for it on long time without any disconnections. on here in POE.. the ping graphs ingame when about to DC drops dead and then boooom DC.. back to login screen

HELP GGG
"
Delbaeth_ wrote:
Hello,
Since a few days, i have some disconnections (I don't think it's a problem from my side)... It can be every 2min, wich is unplayable.
Thanks in advance

I had trouble with Comcast on Dallas realm since last Monday (1 week). I switched to WDC today and so far no DCs. Just killed Merc Malachai without dieing (5 portals to refill flasks) and PoE played very smooth from Cape Coral (SW Florida) to Miami, to Atlanta, and then WDC. First time I killed merc Malachai without dieing for the Legacy SSF challenge point.

It's Comcast dropping too many PoE data packets to Dallas. I know because I have a 2nd slower WISP connection and it played perfectly on the Dallas realm when Comcast would DC every few minutes. There is zero GGG can do about Internet backbone problems except figure out a way to do better server/client handshaking and if too many UDP packets are being dropped to pause the server simulation and wait until the link is more stable and if it never is to at least put up a message within PoE to tell us that the link isn't stable enough to play PoE at this time.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Same issue here. Every 2-3 minutes I get Abnormal Disconnect. Currently unplayable. I've tried playing through my VPN, switching servers, to no avail...
I am so mad :/
IGN TylordRampage
hey ive been playing this game since it was announced and never had a problem with connection but for about a week now i can play for about an hour then i get dc and lose all internet. i thought it was my internet and took the steps to fix it found out its not my internet. so something on your side is messing up and it ticks me off cuz i really enjoy this game. but if you cant find a way to fix this connection problem theres no reason for people to be playing this game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info