[3.3] SSJ - EXTREME TANKER!! 22k ES, 3-10k Regeneration per sec, Max Block! HIGHEST DEFENSE BUILD!

"
Hijjawi wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:
"
Hijjawi wrote:
oh ok.. so i can vaal them late in the build, like when i reach 80+ or vaal them as soon as i max them?..

plus for solo leveling.. which branch to reach for first??.. mana reserve reduction (north), the str + life regen (south) or the CI node branch (east)?..

i am heading to the north branch asap.. since running auras are still hard.. or is there a better thing i should do first ??

this build can be adapted in legacy right ?

this is not newbie friendly because requires many expensive items to work with. Normally you will use NON ES (life) build then after you have all required items, you will respec and play with this.

oh ok.. well its still a fun build to experiment with.. the fortress is worth 1 alch in the market.. from there i can work around (as you suggested as hybrid) until i get the items.. i was able to clear normal while at lvl36.. malachai killed me 5 times.. but it was ok fun mechanic.. vortex,orb,shell walked with breeze expect some unique mobs (felt like ironman hahaha then unibeam from hands).. its fun still..

i didnt read the fine line that CWDT has a lvl requirement..

when i asked about which branch to tackle first i meant only to hear your opinion if you were to solo XD..

anyway thanks..

i woulf focus first on Damage nodes, then its quite hard because you have either LIFE or ES. and if you are hybrid, getting Life regeneration is a waste, because you have low HP. And getting ES nodes wont increase much ES, because your gear has not so big ES.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Great.. will do that since i solo alot..

but with all three auras active survivability became easier.. vortex,orb and m.shell on trigger and you are almost untouchable..

early game.. flame totem, flame golem and flammability and everything dies without even casting scorching ray..

thanks for the insight..
Last edited by Hijjawi on Jun 14, 2017, 1:24:40 PM
"

GEMS
Spoiler
Scorching rayEmpower - Controlled destructionElemental FocusRapid DecayIron Will

BlasphemyElemental weaknessFlammability

DisciplineVitalityArctic armourClarity

High lvl Cast when damage takenMolten shellFlame golem (Immortal call)Enfeeble (Vortex)

CWDTTempest shield (Temporal chains)Increase critical strike - Orb of storms

Whirling bladesFaster attacksClarity

You can also use these
CWDT + Golem and/or Vortex, Vitality, Purity. I dropped Purity and vitality for 2 offensive curse auras. You can also use Purity + Vitality and drop Blasphemy. Instead of blasphemy curses use them as CWDT. See versions below

Edit: atm i run these auras
for PvM Vitality, Discipline, Flammability, Clarity
for PvP Vitality, Discipline, Clarity, Purity or Flammability

can run AA but need aura reserve reduction enchantment to be able to run it. So instead I use Empower to pump discipline and vitality.

From the Description of the Orb of Storms.. it wont trigger by CWDT.. it never did for me.. i dont know if that configuration works..

or am i wrong ?

if its true.. do you switch to hardcasting it or take another gem such as frostbomb, Ice nova or cold snap??..
Last edited by Hijjawi on Jun 25, 2017, 10:33:59 AM
orb of storms need to be manually casted. I dont have slots so i put it there with Tempest shield

CWDT + Tempest shield + crit
Orb of storm + crit

so more crit for us

and i use orb of storm vs bosses only, if needed.

Last edited by unlucky_child on Jun 25, 2017, 2:30:14 PM
"
unlucky_child wrote:
orb of storms need to be manually casted. I dont have slots so i put it there with Tempest shield

Orb of storm + crit

so more crit for us

so if not against a boss.. you replace it with enfeeble ?? or??
if i may ask why orb and why not any of the other gems i mentioned above..

disregard to that, Well do the math and see what would be more beneficial of the crit at 20/21..

you know what i love about you.. never shy to answer anything.. thanks bro..

Cheer and +1 for you XD

Thanks for clarification..
Last edited by Hijjawi on Jun 25, 2017, 4:19:45 PM
"
Hijjawi wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:

Orb of storm + crit

so more crit for us

so if not against a boss.. you replace it with enfeeble ?? or??
if i may ask why orb and why not any of the other gems i mentioned above..

disregard to that, Well do the math and see what would be more beneficial of the crit at 20/21..

you know what i love about you.. never shy to answer anything.. thanks bro..

Cheer and +1 for you XD

Thanks for clarification..

We can have 2 curses, so 1 for flammability and other for CWDT + enfeeble + Molten shell.
I dont have slots for more CWDT so i use only the ones, i think are the best.

CWDT + tempest shield + crit provides extra blocking and tempest shield which casts arc can activate Elemental overload and Elemental Equilibrium.

Do you think this build will be dead after 3.0? and do you think MoM could work with this build?
Moste ES builds will be much worste in 3 00
"
Do you think this build will be dead after 3.0? and do you think MoM could work with this build?

If you use ES items you find in 3.0, you will have 50% - 75% ES.
If you use ES items, that you have now (legacy by then), you will have 80-85% ES

With the nerf, your damage will also be increased, so that is also a plus :)

and no, MOM will not work with CI.

Rebuilding to test before 3.0

Atm got same ES, block, and almost double DMG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info