[3.3] SSJ - EXTREME TANKER!! 22k ES, 3-10k Regeneration per sec, Max Block! HIGHEST DEFENSE BUILD!

First: Thank you very much for updating that amazing build of yours for 3.0 - been keeping a close eye on it since launch.

I plan to follow your build-guide and create the most tanky build possible, so that it can do ALL content (especially Hall of Grandmasters farming) - do you think it is still viable for that?

Plus: Could you be so kind and tell us all what the best setup for 3.0 is in your opinion? Like what Skills to use, Auras to run to clear all content etc.? Whats the best defensive setup to never die? I know you offer much on this site, I (and perhaps many others too) just do not know what "version" of the build to pick and what the primary focus should be on. It's a great but very expensive build and I just want to invest into the right stuff from the start. I would highly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance and have a great day! Keep up the great work.
"
Hennri wrote:
Setup SR: "Scorching ray – Empower - Controlled destruction – Elemental Focus – Rapid Decay – Iron Will"
but, A gem "decay" has changed to blue gem and has changed effect, can I continue with it?
And in the place of "Empower" that I do not have yet, can I use what?
Obrgrigado for responding fast, I'm trusting and finding the build incredible, I hope it stays as in the video with time and a lot of work!

Burning damage supp and/or Iron Will supp should give almost as much as empower

24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
First: Thank you very much for updating that amazing build of yours for 3.0 - been keeping a close eye on it since launch.

I plan to follow your build-guide and create the most tanky build possible, so that it can do ALL content (especially Hall of Grandmasters farming) - do you think it is still viable for that?

Plus: Could you be so kind and tell us all what the best setup for 3.0 is in your opinion? Like what Skills to use, Auras to run to clear all content etc.? Whats the best defensive setup to never die? I know you offer much on this site, I (and perhaps many others too) just do not know what "version" of the build to pick and what the primary focus should be on. It's a great but very expensive build and I just want to invest into the right stuff from the start. I would highly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance and have a great day! Keep up the great work.

I haevnt tried all content with it yet, but did some duels and its still perfectly fine. SO i assume, Hall of grandmasters should be easy too.

And about auras, if you have enlighten gems lvl 4 and reduction reserved auras nodes,
Discipline, Vitality, Clarity (lvl high enough to nonsotp cast SR) Elemental weakness Blasphemy. I run these 4 auras. And gems same as in core gems section.

Last edited by unlucky_child on Aug 9, 2017, 10:15:11 PM
I am enjoying this build, thank you for posting this guide and all the effort you put into maintaining it and answering questions.

My question: Why molten shell?
It seems like it will lower your damage due to EE and the armor/hp don't look that high. Is it really worth it?
"
ImAncient wrote:
I am enjoying this build, thank you for posting this guide and all the effort you put into maintaining it and answering questions.

My question: Why molten shell?
It seems like it will lower your damage due to EE and the armor/hp don't look that high. Is it really worth it?

Molten shell provides 1k armour which gives quite good %phys reduction and 1,6k dmg absorb is pretty good. When molten shell activates EE, we will have orb of storm and Tempest shield, which will turn it back to -fire res in no time.

Also considering to go Low life with shav again, we might now get even more ES with LL than CI

Last edited by unlucky_child on Aug 14, 2017, 10:53:21 PM
Hola :)

I may be missing something but isn't the new efficacy superior to swift affliction? and to controled destruction?

for scorching ray which is a duraction skill, a spell skill and a dot skill:
1.20*1.24 = 1.488 so a combined 48.8 more at lvl 20 (ok not by far but still better) add some duration as QOL to the burn and IS in color for a CI armor :)

or am I missing something?

Ernoriel
"
ernoriel wrote:
Hola :)

I may be missing something but isn't the new efficacy superior to swift affliction? and to controled destruction?

for scorching ray which is a duraction skill, a spell skill and a dot skill:
1.20*1.24 = 1.488 so a combined 48.8 more at lvl 20 (ok not by far but still better) add some duration as QOL to the burn and IS in color for a CI armor :)

or am I missing something?

Ernoriel

efficacy has 45% more and 10% increased dmg.
swift (decay) has 45+10, controlled 45+10.

Ele focus is dealing around 50% more, but cannot do ailments, im thinking of replacig it for burning ignite effect.

i dont have efficacy with higher lvl 20q yet, but from wiki, it seems not better than the rest of gems.
maybe that increased duration might be good, must try.

Last edited by unlucky_child on Aug 15, 2017, 11:15:05 PM
Is "20% reduced damage taken from damage taken over time" a must have?
"
kbkAK wrote:
Is "20% reduced damage taken from damage taken over time" a must have?

Not really, but i do take most damage from Burning dmg and bleeding.

18k ES in 3.0 my arse. Nice standard + legacy gear there. gimme a break.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Aug 16, 2017, 10:36:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info