[3.3] SSJ - EXTREME TANKER!! 22k ES, 3-10k Regeneration per sec, Max Block! HIGHEST DEFENSE BUILD!

Wouldnt Fire pen be better than Iron Will?
"
ColeonePS wrote:
Wouldnt Fire pen be better than Iron Will?

Normally with other skills yes, but scorching ray doesnt hit, so fire penetration is useless with SR.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
OK so I'm at about 16.7k ES and around 2600regen per second flat.. Before enchants and passives. I'm at max block. When do you think I will be able to about facetank shaper? Can you take a look at my gear and see if I'm close please?
"
ColeonePS wrote:
OK so I'm at about 16.7k ES and around 2600regen per second flat.. Before enchants and passives. I'm at max block. When do you think I will be able to about facetank shaper? Can you take a look at my gear and see if I'm close please?

shaper is one of the hardest boss for us, not that he can kills us, but we do little damage to him and it takes a while to kill him. Before the lastest version, i killed him in 45min. Now it takes me 20 min. (whole map)

And best way to check your defense is to go to sarn arena :)

another thing is, if you plan on using cwdt + enfeeble, dont use 2 offensive curses.

also use critical chance + orb of storms, dont wait for cwdt + baal lightning

Last edited by unlucky_child on Jun 11, 2017, 10:30:37 PM
Ill give those changes a try. Ive been into the Sarn Arena and had no issues outside one Pathfinder that was barely able to kill me a couple times. Outside that no one co do much to me. Im not even sure what spell it was but it did massive damage with crazy Attack speed.
Not to bother you or anything.. little corrections on the gem font colors in the gems.. some reds are blue and some blues are reds XD..

Just passing by :)..

quick question.. does the gems need to be corrupt for this to effectively work ??.. or we can build with normal gems then corrupt late game with vaal..

Sorry if its a noob question.. kinda new to the corruption thing in the game..
Last edited by Hijjawi on Jun 13, 2017, 6:35:41 AM
"
Hijjawi wrote:
Not to bother you or anything.. little corrections on the gem font colors in the gems.. some reds are blue and some blues are reds XD..

Just passing by :)..

quick question.. does the gems need to be corrupt for this to effectively work ??.. or we can build with normal gems then corrupt late game with vaal..

Sorry if its a noob question.. kinda new to the corruption thing in the game..

maximum lvl for gems are 20. but if you corrupt them, you MIGHT have lvl 21.

oh ok.. so i can vaal them late in the build, like when i reach 80+ or vaal them as soon as i max them?..

plus for solo leveling.. which branch to reach for first??.. mana reserve reduction (north), the str + life regen (south) or the CI node branch (east)?..

i am heading to the north branch asap.. since running auras are still hard.. or is there a better thing i should do first ??

this build can be adapted in legacy right ?
Last edited by Hijjawi on Jun 14, 2017, 7:17:07 AM
"
Hijjawi wrote:
oh ok.. so i can vaal them late in the build, like when i reach 80+ or vaal them as soon as i max them?..

plus for solo leveling.. which branch to reach for first??.. mana reserve reduction (north), the str + life regen (south) or the CI node branch (east)?..

i am heading to the north branch asap.. since running auras are still hard.. or is there a better thing i should do first ??

this is not newbie friendly because requires many expensive items to work with. Normally you will use NON ES (life) build then after you have all required items, you will respec and play with this.

"
unlucky_child wrote:
"
Hijjawi wrote:

this is not newbie friendly because requires many expensive items to work with. Normally you will use NON ES (life) build then after you have all required items, you will respec and play with this.

oh ok.. well its still a fun build to experiment with.. the fortress is worth 1 alch in the market.. from there i can work around (as you suggested as hybrid) until i get the items.. i was able to clear normal while at lvl36.. malachai killed me 5 times.. but it was ok fun mechanic.. vortex,orb,shell walked with breeze expect some unique mobs (felt like ironman hahaha then unibeam from hands).. its fun still..

i didnt read the fine line that CWDT has a lvl requirement..

when i asked about which branch to tackle first i meant only to hear your opinion if you were to solo XD..

anyway thanks..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info