[3.3] SSJ - EXTREME TANKER!! 22k ES, 3-10k Regeneration per sec, Max Block! HIGHEST DEFENSE BUILD!

l using reckoning that hits 10 times more offen then cast when damage taken so l have Elemental overload forever
"
l using reckoning that hits 10 times more offen then cast when damage taken so l have Elemental overload forever

It is good vs big number of mobs, which hits you a lot. Vs bosses, they hit less so you block less. Reckoning/Riposte are good tho, if you have +ele damage so you can trigger EE too. In my case i need EO vs bosses only, vs monsters they die very fast.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on May 10, 2017, 9:21:10 AM
Have u tried using CWC and firestorm wouldnt that be better damage?
Test it firestorm is bad for pvp and pve
maybe with knocback and blind but you are invulnerable for moste melee oponents soo u dont need knockback and fire storm is weak dmg frost bomb much better if you want to use is but that depends on what you want to use it for pvp or maps
"
Camaron wrote:
Have u tried using CWC and firestorm wouldnt that be better damage?

No, scorching ray is just better.
But if you change your items to +spell damage items and take some more spell nodes, Firestorm versions will clear faster (Scorching ray will still deal more damage) Changing items will lose around 6-8k es

Just tested with 6x Fragile boom and got
7300 - 14k ES regen, 24.4k ES.

Yes but you loose block for spells
for this gladiator will be good but it is not good to go es pasives with him
maybe scion but it is not 100% block conversion to spell
Today's news about upcoming ES nerf
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1899919

"
Rory wrote:
This factor, as well as other factors like the increase to Energy Shield from Intelligence and the power of the Discipline Aura, meant that with very well rolled items, a player could achieve colossal values of Energy Shield. We've seen characters reaching over 25,000 Energy Shield while still having the damage output to sufficiently complete all of the content in the game, compared with the 9,000 Life that a very heavily invested Life character with perfect items could reach.

This will affect us in 2 ways
1) no MORE energy shield behind CI, but increases i guess
2) 100 lesser ES from discipline.

If my calculations is correct, we should ended up from 25k to 22k. But thanks to discipline, we will have faster es recharge rate. So it is not so bad :)

Last edited by unlucky_child on May 18, 2017, 11:28:25 AM
Hi, I'm very curious to know how are you regenerating your ES so quickly while taking damage? I don't understand the mechanics.

Is it all coming from zealot's oath? And if so, how are you getting such high life regen? I see the regenerate % of maximum life, but with CI, this number would be 1, so I'm scratching my head trying to figure out how this build works. Sorry for the noob question!
i use culling strike on my weapon and it doesn't work ?
i do like your gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info