[2.6] LL PF Crit EK Nova (Probably the best EK Nova build out there)

"
Flutt3r wrote:
"
Narkopolo wrote:
is 5l shavrone enough to make this build work?

Yeah, i think so.
Drop empower/crit multi and use Pierce at all times.

I'd not advise doing T16s with it tho.

Isn't chain better though? Also, i have a 3B 1R 1G shavrones, what red gem should i go for?
"
Narkopolo wrote:
"
Flutt3r wrote:
"
Narkopolo wrote:
is 5l shavrone enough to make this build work?

Yeah, i think so.
Drop empower/crit multi and use Pierce at all times.

I'd not advise doing T16s with it tho.

Isn't chain better though? Also, i have a 3B 1R 1G shavrones, what red gem should i go for?

Not in a 5-link setup. Chain lowers your damage while Pierce increases.

"
buttcommander wrote:
is master surgeon is a better choice for this build over master alchemist?

Nah.
If you plan on doing long bossfights with the build you need Master Surgeon.
"
Flutt3r wrote:
"
HowToPoney wrote:

My gear so far (level 79) got no probleme to clear map at all, working on empower lvl 4 and skyforth, cap resist 7.5k es and around 310% multi 'i found multi low imo)

Ain't bad!

I would advise to use crit multi gem instead of empower for now.
It's not really worth it using Empower until you get a level 4 one.

Also i'm not sure why you use Staunching (bleed immun) flask instead of Grounding (shock immun).
I guess you don't have Uber lab done yet? You should just buy a carry if you are uncertain you can do him yourself.

I'll try crit multi until i get my empower, i do uber lab i just didnt realise a got bleed instead of shock lmao
Hi i have problem with the auras and i dont know what i need to upgrade now, i have 63k dps in ho without buff and buffed 97k, what i need upgrade now? and how can i solve the blood magic problem?

Spoiler
"
cocasda wrote:
Hi i have problem with the auras and i dont know what i need to upgrade now, i have 63k dps in ho without buff and buffed 97k, what i need upgrade now? and how can i solve the blood magic problem?

Spoiler

Hey!

You just need character levels and gem levels. (I guess you could use more ES from the gear as well)
Buying a level 21 EK (with 20 quality!) would be the most efficient upgrade for now i believe.

Also this is how you can set up the auras correctly with 16% reduced mana reserved from passives:
Blood magic - Herald of Ice - CoH - Ass mark
Blood magic - Enlighten (level 2) - Discipline
Hatred + Haste + Enlighten (level 3 if possible)

https://poe.mikelat.com/#onVqSo/xB3l.M/V6bk.e/ajzc._b
Last edited by Flutt3r on Apr 10, 2017, 2:39:32 PM
So I'm guessing using Inc Crit/Cont Dest out performs damage wise over Added Chaos/Void?

Thanks for the write up - I'm doing something similar but with the latter setup, but was looking to increase the damage. At the very least the way you're doing it would be better vs the 2 poison immune guardians :)

I'm doing CI right now with a Skin, but looking to farm up some currency to switch over to LL Shav's.
"
wittodit wrote:
So I'm guessing using Inc Crit/Cont Dest out performs damage wise over Added Chaos/Void?

Thanks for the write up - I'm doing something similar but with the latter setup, but was looking to increase the damage. At the very least the way you're doing it would be better vs the 2 poison immune guardians :)

I'm doing CI right now with a Skin, but looking to farm up some currency to switch over to LL Shav's.

Hello!

I'm not sure to be honest.
I'd never drop Cont Dest tho. 44% more is 44% more.
I also like to crit reliably, so yeah, i prefer my setup.

My chaos dmg per hit with atziri flask in hideout (With Pierce) is: 4800-7300
Feel free to compare that to yours. (Let me know whats yours pls!)
Bump
I want to try play this build but can this build be played as CI not as LL?
"
I want to try play this build but can this build be played as CI not as LL?

Yeah, sure.
Go for Skin of the loyal and empower 4.
That should cost similar to a high ES 6-link chest.

Use Discipline, HoI and Clarity. (Or HoI + Hatred if you have enough ES without Discipline)
Get a weapon with added cold dmg to spells or use Taste of hate for HoI CoH to apply curse. (Only needed if you dont use Hatred)

Rest should be pretty much the same.
Last edited by Flutt3r on Apr 11, 2017, 2:47:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info