The Fall of Oriath: Monster Preview

lol @ arm band complaints
this is wraeclast and oriath kiddies

religious zealotry symbolism umad

stay salty my friends
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
I really liked the cardinal dude. I mean I'm really going to like killing him <3
The whole point of playing fantasy video game is to escape real world problems and relax.
This will not be the case with POE anymore.

A curtain number of players will stop playing, but I guess GGG won't mind this loss because they must've received "golden chest" from someone who doesn't want nazis to be forgotten...

amazing
Looks cool, except the religious, don't feel like religious people should be in a game about taking out monsters, Maybe you should make them mutants instead of religious dudes.

Since God is the power of existing and religious are people trying to seek out God.

Nazi themed monsters! I so excitZZZzzZZZzzZZzzZZZzz
These designs look great. Looking forward to playing.

I see nothing to complain about. Oriath has always been inspired by Catholic Rome.
"
jimi13 wrote:
Looks cool, except the religious, don't feel like religious people should be in a game about taking out monsters, Maybe you should make them mutants instead of religious dudes.

Since God is the power of existing and religious are people trying to seek out God.

"Have you ever seen the true face of God, exile?" said Dominus.

Um, sure, but I don't feel like religious people should be in a game about taking out monsters, maybe I'll just kill you Dominus and hope the next act has mutants walking around in large orifices.
"deadly" is this a joke? cause "deadly" is a joke. nothing in the game is deadly and i hope this will change. the game is currently a snoozing farming simulator until u reach very very end game. so the first 99% of the game is pretty much not worthy to play. i remember the old days when u have to be careful from the first point u reached merciless and maps were all deadly all the time. right now its a joke. i hope it will change so the game is actually worth to play and a challenge finally.
you guys are really pushing the nazi-like nature of the government of oriath through the visuals... I love it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info