The Fall of Oriath: Monster Preview

I love it
@BadFuz
man, looks cool. im psyched for 3.0!
Am I the only one who's thinking one of these may turn out to be sweet spectres?
The slave catcher, with its beak-like mask is a take off of plague doctors during the 17 century.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
leto2626 wrote:
"
dackblog419 wrote:
can't wait to slam the shit out some nazi's and murder creepy old men

This !

that!

imagine, it's 30 years later and you "can't wait to slam the shit out some americans" because history just went this way and they failed to conquer the world bring freedom to the world with their superior firepower.

Pretty cool art

Maybe it's just me, but the transition from 2D art to 3D isn't "without deterioration", particularly, the enemy at 0:39 looks much better in concept that in model, same with the 0:54 one

not saying the 3D artist is not doing a good job, the same happens when making anime characters in realistic 3D lighting, something becomes off
So annoying that people continuing whining about this Nazi references. Just put a man in a jeans and it could be you. Stop making yourself crazy with all these illusions and just accept the monsters as they are and focus on the differences instead of the similarities. Everything could be everything. This is POE, not WIWO2, get over it. Looks neat, HYPE! POE4LIFE
"
So annoying that people continuing whining about this Nazi references.

what would destroy your immersion? purple unicorns? not annoying enough? ==> aliens?
"
cronus wrote:
"

what would destroy your immersion? purple unicorns? not annoying enough? ==> aliens?

Well, maybe we can relate a wizard to Merlin? Maybe we can relate all character with a long beard to Santaclaus. Perhaps we can relate the Templar of POE to Jason Statham because he is bald too, or we can relate the Witch of POE to Barbara Streisand and the Shadow to Charlie Sheen?
"
"
cronus wrote:
"

Well, maybe we can relate a wizard to Merlin? Maybe we can relate all character with a long beard to Santaclaus. Perhaps we can relate the Templar of POE to Jason Statham because he is bald too, or we can relate the Witch of POE to Barbara Streisand and the Shadow to Charlie Sheen?

Well, to be honest, not everyone knows these people and imaginary humans.

There is a difference between some random celebrities and a terror that haunts Europe through history.

People can think what they want, fact is, this will be always noticed.
I don't see America chilling and putting 9/11 events into games, like it was just a casual event.

P.S. Marauder is totally Dwayne Johnson...
Last edited by WiseGuard on Mar 28, 2017, 9:07:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info