The Fall of Oriath: Monster Preview

The nazi references are indeed quite obvious. Looks great though.
Last edited by Zophronios on Mar 28, 2017, 9:09:57 AM
New spectres hype :D!
"
P.S. Marauder is totally Dwayne Johnson...

Hahahahaha The Rock, nailed it.

OT: I think people should not be this offended by this. Basicly most art of today are based on old myths, religions, historical wars (roman empire, crusades and so on and so on) and such. Even though it has some similarities of the WIWO2, can't people just remind themselves it's just a game?

Gheghe, people should play The Stick of Truth (Southpark game). That is what I call a WIWO2 reference. hahahahhaha
Last edited by MyBallsOnYaChin on Mar 28, 2017, 9:48:53 AM
the guys with the shields charging at the camera. very atmospheric :D
hope you guys do some ingame-graphics cutscenes at some point. whith option to turn off and collection of them in menu of course :p
I'm that Morty guy.
all hail the Ori
They look really nice!
Everywhere the Nazis... Oh-oh
"
WiseGuard wrote:

There is a difference between some random celebrities and a terror that haunts Europe through history.

People can think what they want, fact is, this will be always noticed.
I don't see America chilling and putting 9/11 events into games, like it was just a casual event.

P.S. Marauder is totally Dwayne Johnson...

you think those kids there look like beasts? (Marauder:Dwayne Johnson) ;D But I also thought of nazis (I am german and not offended) in combination with the berserk universe :P But I guess some people also see other similarities to other people or great story's in the past, maybe.

I just say, I cannot await to play it, cause I got high (watching it)!
Last edited by Ondrugs on Mar 28, 2017, 10:32:53 AM
Why are those idiots comparing calling those monster designs to nazis? The symbol on their armbands is the same of the oriathan religion/faith symbol... Just use Dominating Blow and pay attention to the symbol with the ones on those enemies... there is no swastika in there, guys...
"
cronus wrote:
imagine, it's 30 years later and you "can't wait to slam the shit out some americans" because history just went this way and they failed to conquer the world bring freedom to the world with their superior firepower.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Mar 28, 2017, 11:00:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info