The Fall of Oriath: Monster Preview

That judge is really angry.
It would be nice to slay them all.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
holllllly molllllly I love it !
Hi,

first of all, have you looked at those sweet textures and character models? This is a great job and looks very polished already. :) I hope that means they have improved the process how they realize the art, too.

I kinda agree with the art theme being a bit unimaginative - it seems to be a pervasive thing within the art community (recently saw a "Julius Cesar" play with Africa-corps like uniforms for Marc Anthony...). As if there's only one way: re-imagining. The question I'd ask me is, "who would want to stay in Oriath, given those crooks are there?" I would've imagined Oriath to be more colourful and joyful. Who says the bad guys have to have bad taste?

I'd like some 18th century colours, like the French hussars:

How about some (really bad) guys like Jean Jedel Bokassa:

Did you guys hire Philipp Kerr? He sure would sell the Nazi themed hard-boiled stuff, hehehe! ;)

Ciao,
udergl
Last edited by udergl on Mar 28, 2017, 5:45:23 AM
The Oriath regime kind of has a Warhammer 40K feel to it, which I am all about. I love me some 40K universe. Don't worry GGG. I'm not afraid of your fake Nazis hurting me in my sleep from under the bed and will continue to play and support the best game ever made.
Great work.

The only thing I don´t like is the Nazi look of some monsters. Not because I am against having Nazi like villains/monsters in games but because I think they look too much 20th century and don´t fit into a medieval fantasy world.
I don´t care much about the armbands but I really hate the helmets that look like caps. They are simply illogical because they don´t provide proper protection.

Won´t stop me from playing of course.
Great Work GG, as always.

Looks nice, will be cool to see all the new content.

Pls let us know more about future balance of things aswell, the more you share the more you get! :D
Audiogasm
So now monsters actually look better than the player's characters. Anyway this is a big step forward, awesome work, guys. Keep it up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info