Help me quit smoking *NOW 6 WEEKS*

Nearing the end of day 3 here of no smoking. I think it is a little better but it comes and goes. BUT OMIGOD the rage! I am so pissed at everyone and everything. Everyone is a total asshat and deserves to die a painful death. I'm serious. I'm beginning to wonder if this isn't reality and the smoking was preventing me from seeing people as they really are. No, I'm just pissed off. I hope this goes away.
Censored.
sdxcfvghbjnmk,l
Last edited by Temper on Apr 11, 2017, 3:24:49 AM
Go for it, one of the best things you can do, or more precise not do. What I learned was that if you are going to do it, don't say "I will do it in one month because atm I'm too busy, blah", that doesn't work. If you are going to do it, do it now! That's what I did, from one day to the other just stop, while lots of my friends still smoke and believe in their own lie, that they are going to stop "soon".
"
kolyaboo wrote:

Food tastes better w/out smoking? I wonder who the dirtbag was that made up this stupid lie? Food tastes pretty yucky and I don't have a good appetite. Maybe it will get better?

I drank last night and was scared that I might smoke but it actually made me feel a little better being drunk and I didn't miss smoking that much. Pretty cool, that.

It's not that food taste better, and more food you basicly eat when smocking have a wrong taste. After i stopped cigarette i became really fast unable to eat any cheeseburger from McDonalds for example, same for Coca Cola i can't drink that anymore, and some pizzas i enjoyed so much became impossible to eat aswell.

On the opposite i'm more willing to eat and cook some vegetables while when i was smocking i found taste was horrible for most of them.

About the apetite it's normal that it's bad, stopping cigarette mean putting you in a stressful situation even if it's not always intensive or you won't notice it your body need some times to adapt. It will come back no worries.

It depend of each individuals of course :)
Pro tips: Drink a lot of water it help a lot at the begin

Best of luck for upcoming days !
Hf :)
Day 6 and it really is easier. I still need to increase my intake of water but I have been working out and yes, that really does help.
Censored.
Good stuff, man!

When I was in the process, someone told me it's a five stage three process to lick it.

3 hours - 3 days - 3 weeks - 3 months - 3 years

Next up, 3 weeks. :)
Now a little over a week. Not even slipped up once which surprises me.
Censored.
Keep up the good work.

"
kolyaboo wrote:
Now a little over a week. Not even slipped up once which surprises me.

If you slip or cheat, then you failed. You didn't fail so far so keep at it!
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Thanks for reminding me to visit this thread. In fact I have a lot to contribute.

I loved my four grandparents dearly but only the non-smoking one is still alive. My family has a heritage of longevity from both sides. I blame my three my grandparents for not being responsible for their own health and for being selfish towards those around them.

It was so intense that I came to the point of being some kind of anti-smoking activist. During my military conscription I refused to buy cigarettes on behalf of other servicemen held back for guard duty that I almost got beaten up.

I have not met anyone else with such profound hatred for cigarettes like myself but know that the hatred is projected onto the cigarette not the victims. It is out of love of those around me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info