Help me quit smoking *NOW 6 WEEKS*

k,jhgfds

Last edited by Temper on Apr 11, 2017, 3:25:09 AM
How is the quitting going?
"
Temper wrote:
Vaping only delivers nicotine if the user buys essence pre-mixed with nicotine or mixes nicotine into the essence by their own hands.

In Australia the sale and private use of Liquid Nicotine is illegal.

All the E-liquids I use are 0% mg nicotine.

Well that's just fucking horrible.

Can't use vaping for cessation like that. Can't use it for anything other than misting your mouth with food flavorings.
ojhvvccvv gogogogog
Last edited by Temper on Apr 11, 2017, 3:25:27 AM
If I were a carpenter and you were a lady ,,,,,.... I'd give ya ma baby BB

Last edited by Temper on Apr 11, 2017, 3:26:04 AM
I wonder at what age it would be too old to quit? I was 40. Maybe I'll get an extra year out of it :D
Okay. What I mean is until a 747 crash lands on my head, breathing will be easier. :)
My father quit at 72, doctor recommended, cold turkey and he was fine, so maybe it depends on the person's health rather than age? Dunno.

This is 2nd day for me. Last time I smoked was Fri night and it's now Sun evening. Feel pretty shitty, no question. Not much vaping but I do have these stupid lozenges that make you throw up if you have a whole one.

Food tastes better w/out smoking? I wonder who the dirtbag was that made up this stupid lie? Food tastes pretty yucky and I don't have a good appetite. Maybe it will get better?

I drank last night and was scared that I might smoke but it actually made me feel a little better being drunk and I didn't miss smoking that much. Pretty cool, that.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:

Food tastes better w/out smoking? I wonder who the dirtbag was that made up this stupid lie? Food tastes pretty yucky and I don't have a good appetite. Maybe it will get better?

It gets better! You may start to find that foods you used to enjoy as a smoker are no longer appealing and the opposite for foods you used to dislike. It takes time for your taste buds to heal from the damage you've done to them.

It took months for me to notice the change in how things taste, it's definitely not a lie though. YMMV

Keep it up! :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.

Uniniterested due to support
Last edited by Temper on Apr 11, 2017, 3:17:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info