Stat scaling items VS POTCG

It strikes again....

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
It strikes again....

Is that suppose to be me?
Such Class
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
retruber wrote:

If you are looking for an alternative to Abyssus, this may be a good league to try it if you can get your hands on a legacy bringer of rain. It does better damage than the sun crest and doesn't have the survivability drop of abyssus. It does make the resistance problem even worse, though.

I do have one of those already...hmmm.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
It strikes again....

Such Class

I think it's meant to be
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Last edited by crystalwitch on Mar 25, 2017, 3:24:19 AM
"
crystalwitch wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
It strikes again....

Such Class

I think it's meant to be

I now need cross league skin transfer
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
It strikes again....

Make it shut up, for the love of god make it....

:p

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
on-topic.

Why do none of you use ->

The helm provides flat phys scaling/str/dex/%physical and a solid buff on war-cry.

The ring provides insane amounts of flat phys for a PotG build and frenzy charges during clearing if you don't roll stun immunity.(i actually played flicker strike PotcG with two of these rings for a while)

The rings downside (30% attack speed reduction) are overcome by equiping astramentis and using perfect brawn jewels, while also visiting the duelist tree and grabbing efficient +30 dex nodes on-route.
I think my build ended with like 1200 str/450 dex in the end.

If PotcG get's upgraded, i rather they make it a "fated unique" so it acts as a stepping stone to a more end-game worthy version.

Some thoughts on a "fated PotcG"

- 1-2 flat physical per 5 lvls
Alternatively put on a 1-tier higher staff base, but i think that's boring compared to flat per 5 lvls.
(potcg is all about them increases as you invest or travel with it)
- the following modifiers

1) per 50 dex you gain 1% str
2) per 50 str you gain 1% int
3) per 50 int you gain 1% dex

I think it would be on the verge of broken in this state personally, but since its a niche weapon and a "staff" i think it can get away with it, since it also heavily punishes players for wearing it.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
on-topic.

Why do none of you use ->

The helm provides flat phys scaling/str/dex/%physical and a solid buff on war-cry.

The ring provides insane amounts of flat phys for a PotG build and frenzy charges during clearing if you don't roll stun immunity.(i actually played flicker strike PotcG with two of these rings for a while)

The rings downside (30% attack speed reduction) are overcome by equiping astramentis and using perfect brawn jewels, while also visiting the duelist tree and grabbing efficient +30 dex nodes on-route.
I think my build ended with like 1200 str/450 dex in the end.

If PotcG get's upgraded, i rather they make it a "fated unique" so it acts as a stepping stone to a more end-game worthy version.

Some thoughts on a "fated PotcG"

- 1-2 flat physical per 5 lvls
Alternatively put on a 1-tier higher staff base, but i think that's boring compared to flat per 5 lvls.
(potcg is all about them increases as you invest or travel with it)
- the following modifiers

1) per 50 dex you gain 1% str
2) per 50 str you gain 1% int
3) per 50 int you gain 1% dex

I think it would be on the verge of broken in this state personally, but since its a niche weapon and a "staff" i think it can get away with it, since it also heavily punishes players for wearing it.

Peace,

-Boem-
Oh man thx for Pointing out the new Deibell, will sure use it to level my POTCG build next league
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
You don't really comport yourself amicably these days.
and care to tell me how have i been mean or insulting people lately? or ever...

It's 2017, people get insulted for other people breathing nowadays.

https://tof.cx/images/2017/03/26/dd7c55c97ef08db745e813e7da922151.png
Pillar is fine. Huge tankability with more dps than hegemony's era...

2 811 000 dps + 1 700 000 aoe
= 4 500 000 dps + slayer + the retch leech damage *2 + legacy vinktar + flask efficiency
= 8 000 000 dps.

7 500 HP + MoM with EB 5000 ES

SO WHAT? Pillar is under rated... and over powered.

tree for the ones who want

https://tof.cx/images/2017/03/26/410fb791a0e67b76c9c86f4188fb04c8.png
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on Mar 26, 2017, 6:19:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info