[2.6] Berserker Brutus' Lead Sprinkler: Zerking Balls

Hello guys.

I was playing BLS and done all content I wanted with it. Now I'm selling all of the gear cheaper than I bought, and everything is awesome. Drop me a whisper in-game!

IGN: DuckingPunches

sorry noob question but how to manage mana with this build?
"
CherieAmour wrote:
sorry noob question but how to manage mana with this build?

Ascendancy gives mana leech.
Nice build however i made 2 changes to it (or maybe just one). First of i went for resolute technique instead of elemental overload since i am playing in hardcore and its already pretty hard to cap resistances with 1 blocked suffix on each piece of gear, since accuracy rating is also a suffix its pretty hard and expensive to cap both elemental resistances and get 90%+ hit chance.

I also went for astramentis instead of xophs blood for the same reason just with a difference problem: Stats like dex and int are also suffixes and since we already have 1 blocked suffix (strength) its pretty hard to get enough attributes going to level up ALL gems since we use strength dex and int. Its also a great thing that you can wear it right away from lvl 20 which is pretty absurd. No annoying 30 attribute nodes through the skilltree while leveling? hell yea i take that.

I am curently at lvl 62 when i write this (legacy hardcore). You can follow my passive tree if you also want to play without elemental overload.
My next goals are obviously getting into maps and guardians/shaper/atziri etc later. I still need to buy a good helmet and then i should be good to go.
Hey just wanted to ask - how do you accomplish the 100% life leech ?
Do you think this build would be a good league starter?
Has anyone run this on HC? And if so, what adjustments were made? The life in the tree seems a bit low.
Did you see the change they did in bêta ? It's fucking retarded :

Old :
Spoiler

New :
Spoiler

Path of building tells me I'm going from 226359.9 to 361545.7 dps just from this change.

I already did almost everything with this build in Legacy...

EDIT : Apparently they're making it local like HoWA.Sooooooo ... Not so exciting
Last edited by Pandaroux on Jun 9, 2017, 6:03:41 AM
Tormnet League Specific
Thanks for the great guide, this build is fun
Last edited by whoismiked on Jun 26, 2017, 9:56:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info