[2.6] Berserker Brutus' Lead Sprinkler: Zerking Balls

Just a quick update, completed marc lab at lvl 68, i went with cloaked in savagery just for that defensive layer, it will defo help out with doing uber lab.

Did a couple of test runs in low tier maps (T% Mesa) then went straight to T10 and its a breeze (just hit 72, got the twice enchanted prophecy, however no luck with molten enchant).

Edit: Just bumped the level up to T13 Gorge, completed it within 3-4 mins, like others i went with a different offhand weapon setup, i have gone with vortex/CWDT and Bladefall, really nice for extra leech on ranged mobs.
Last edited by matthew24906793 on Apr 1, 2017, 4:30:28 PM
My version of the build does uber lab insanely fast and easy.
Anyone know if using Dying sun is worth using with this build or are limited to the amount of projectiles?
"
plaguefear wrote:
My version of the build does uber lab insanely fast and easy.

Love your version, but hate it isn't really possible without Atziri gloves. Can't afford those atm :/
Last edited by Adambjjoz on Nov 24, 2017, 1:25:26 AM
I noticed you're using Herald of Ash together with Xoph's blood.

Does this actually work? Because HoA gives you extra fire damage based on your physical damage, but xoph's blood makes your damage all fire.

Currently I'm using anger instead, but might opt for more defensive aura's.
(I am using the raider variant though).
fyi, if you can't afford xoph's blood amulet, you can look for a three rat talisman with STR and at least 15% increased attributes ;)
not sure the ranger version use 2 inertia or 1?
I feel ive almost maxed my gear out aside from a Armour based +3 MS proj Helm but I picked this Hubris up for 20 and got lucky on my first strength essence to get a pretty good roll for this build. Im stomping guardians and tho I havent killed shaper due to poor latency my damage against him is insane and that was before +3 to MS. His one shot slam usually one shots me even with over 7k health.
you will regret try this build as raider stick to berserker. i wasted my time dont make yours too raider is just weak.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info