[2.6] Berserker Brutus' Lead Sprinkler: Zerking Balls

"
I was using Abberath's Hooves for DWing Lead Sprinklers, it aint worth it. Just get resist/life/movment speed rares. Or Alberons Warpath. 2x Wildfire gems and your Molten Strike goes plenty fire, plus Herald of Ash...the boots are a after though. And the don't synergize with the build at all as you're not moving/using a movment skill for damage. Also, Berserker is not better than Jugg. Believe me, I spent 20 regret respecing, it was worth it.

What ascendancy path did you take with jugg? Im guessing undeniable, unflinching, unrelenting, unbreakable?
"
I think that you will benefit more from the Alberon's Warpath boots, especially for the price you pay to get the Abberath's Hooves.

For the Raider version, I made a mistake in forgetting to actually plan for Frenzy Charges, as it was an after thought. I will update the tree for that. But you will have to get all the tree frenzy charges and help Kraityn in Merciless for a total of 8 charges. After looking around the tree, I can't seem to find the best efficiency , but here is the tree I came up with:

www.poeurl.com/bc7f

Just 4 more points than the current Berseker Tree, requiring ~level 94 or so to get all the points. Roughly the same life and strength totals. I still think the Berseker is the better choice.

You will have to use something other than Elemental Focus in your main links if you wish to ignite from the main skill. In general I get all my ignites through HoA while clearing and then I swap Conc Effect for bosses to get closer AoE and Ignites.

Thanks for the response.

For some reason I just really want to play raider, I think it is the easy upkeep of frenzies for the movespeed. I hate movement skills...

That's good to know about abberaths, I will just use them to level, then sell them to fund a xophs blood =)
Thanks again!

Also, why do you never try and spec into primevil force? Too point intensive?
Do you recommend Belly of The Beast with this build? And if i have only a 5L, what skillgem do i remove?
"
Gathrik wrote:
Do you recommend Belly of The Beast with this build? And if i have only a 5L, what skillgem do i remove?

I do. I have almost 7100hp at 87 with Belly.
I'm tossed up between Alberons Warpath and Black Sun Crest though. I'm not a number cruncher and that's a tough queston with a 5L. Not sure. Any of the gems removed would result in a huge damage loss.
Here's my gear for now:

"
Gathrik wrote:

What ascendancy path did you take with jugg? Im guessing undeniable, unflinching, unrelenting, unbreakable?

Unyielding, unflinching, undeniable, unstoppable, but I'm not sold on unyielding. Might respec for unrelenting. ...probably will.

My next step is to swap helm and boots, compare and I was thinking of Hatred+ cold to fire+ Herald of Ash, instead of Arctic Armor+ Anger.

Just blew a exa on

And I'm gonna use Alberon's. It's definately a net gain in dps and I have almost 1100 more armor now.
Put's me at 897 Strength and I'm only 87. Going pretty good I think.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 23, 2017, 4:33:48 PM
Hi,

I enjoyed your write up on the build. I did extensive testing myself and came to the conclusion that berserker is indeed more dps. I did this however after playing a fair bit on the other ascendancy and I was too invested in the chieftan already so I was trying to justify choosing it. What I came up with is the chance to ignite molten strike. Technically you get an insane ignite chance with it. So I was wondering if I get the taming + emberwake combo, would the potential 3000% damage increase put it on par with berserker? Unfortunately I can not answer this question myself and path of building does not provide an answer either. What do you think?
Last edited by AgurBadur on Mar 23, 2017, 4:28:50 PM
"
AgurBadur wrote:
Hi,

I enjoyed your write up on the build. I did extensive testing myself and came to the conclusion that berserker is indeed more dps. I did this however after playing a fair bit on the other ascendancy and I was too invested in the chieftan already so I was trying to justify choosing it. What I came up with is the chance to ignite molten strike. Technically you get an insane ignite chance with it. So I was wondering if I get the taming + emberwake combo, would the potential 3000% damage increase put it on par with berserker? Unfortunately I can not answer this question myself and path of building does not provide an answer either. What do you think?

IMO, Taming+ Emberwake isn't worth it.

Is a lot of dps, and health and resists.
"

Unyielding, unflinching, undeniable, unstoppable, but I'm not sold on unyielding. Might respec for unrelenting. ...probably will.

My next step is to swap helm and boots, compare and I was thinking of Hatred+ cold to fire+ Herald of Ash, instead of Arctic Armor+ Anger.

What are the benefits you have noticed of jugg over berserker? Also did you change the tree? Obviously unspec from unwavering stance but besides that
Much less squishy I can attest Jugg is better but I can't offer numbers. It doesnt have Berserkers "more" multiplier though.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 23, 2017, 7:24:28 PM
with lifting nerd , this guide and now even ziggyd .. brutus will cost a lot :|

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info